unlimited wings/frys/rings/wedges/drinks @ b-dubs

$9.99 11am-2pm mon-fry
http://webfloss.com/unlim...ings-buffalo-wild-wings/

for those with one near and can throw down
laugh.gif

usually they hae $12.49 all you can eat wings on mondays. but this week was the last week (thats what they said)
so a few of my work friends went and had a competition to see who could eat the most, i got 2nd place with 29, dude won with 32

i need me some boneless wings and i will go IN....

i have eaten 16 before...

Why they gotta do this to me, straight sabotage. Lost 10 pounds since the last time I was there and they're already trying to call me back.

The one near me takes forever to bring out a regular order, so I'm sure they're going to be extra slow when it comes to unlimited. Good deal if you have quick service, though.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The one near me takes forever to bring out a regular order, so I'm sure they're going to be extra slow when it comes to unlimited. Good deal if you have quick service, though.
bdubs is far from me so i hardly go 
but couldnt you just say...lemme get 12 and 12 more in a hour
laugh.gif

im gonna go IN.

i wonder if you can order like 50 wings, they bring them all out, then you eat like 2, then ask for a box for the rest? 2 ppl get 25 wings and fries for $5???

have the fam/friends chill in the car to wait on you. every eats for hella cheap.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

im gonna go IN.

i wonder if you can order like 50 wings, they bring them all out, then you eat like 2, then ask for a box for the rest? 2 ppl get 25 wings and fries for $5???

have the fam/friends chill in the car to wait on you. every eats for hella cheap.
nah bro. with the all you can eat the were doing here its 12 the first time (2 flavors) then 6 at a time, and they take FOREVER. so after 18 it sets in...
and no "to go" or doggy bag on the all you can eat stuff.

I had the 50 cent wings for my bday last week. 5 hot wings, 5 mango habenero, 5 honey bbq, 5 asian zing.
pimp.gif

mango habenero

going to be a great thursday BW's at 12pm, work at 5, then pajama party at 10pm. Its Looking like a great b day celebration

Has anyone tried this yet?  I noticed the blog had the promotion up last week.  Anyway, good lookin' out OP 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom