Unlock your BlackBerry for FREE, ACT QUICK only 48 hours. Vol. VZW stay out

Just go to the link I posted and follow the instructions. This is brought by www.crackberry.com

https://www.cellunlock.net/SearchResults.asp?Cat=49

That's right folks, totally free unlock codes for the next 48 hrs for all T-Mobile, AT&T and Rogers BlackBerry devices! So if you are looking to unleash your device from your carriers clutches for whatever reason, now is the time to do so.

Hit this link, fill out the information (you enter the coupon code after you have added the item to cart and the price will reduce to $0.00) and shortly after that you will have your 100% Free unlock code courtesy of Cellunlock.net. Remember, it's only for the next 48 hours. Once that time is up, the codes will be expired and no longer valid. What are you waiting for? You're still reading this? Hit the link and get in on the action! Be sure to leave some comments as well to show some appreciation for the folks at Cellunlock!

"Vol. VZW stay out "

frown.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

hmm....looks kinda shady.
it's crackberry. probably the largest source of anything and everything blackberry.
anyone with a bb knows that. i doubt they'd post things like this that are unreliable / shady.

This is far from shady man. This is brought to you by crackberry like jomitm said the best website for anything blackerry related. I did my order yesterday andeveryone on the crackberry site is saying that they got their code just that it is taking a long time because they are getting flooded with people for theirfree unlock code. I got my email confirmation so I'm patiently waiting word to 50. "
Are there any negatives about unlocking a phone?" There is nothing negative about unlocking just positive things man. When you try to sell it you can askfor more simply because it is unlocked. Also if you travel abroad you can just switch to a local sim card and you good to go no paying international fees toyour carrier.

What does unlocking your phone do? I have a Treo 755p with Sprint so I'm just curious

Originally Posted by JayHood23

What does unlocking your phone do? I have a Treo 755p with Sprint so I'm just curious
Allows you to switch phones by simply switching SIM card with providers like T Mobile and ATT.

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Good looking out.

Hopefully I get my code soon.

Are there any negatives about unlocking a phone?

1year warranty on phone gets voided.
Are you for real? I did not know that. Proof?

well i'm upgrading mine so this is definitely a cherry on the icing.

Just got my unlock code. Unlock complete. Thanks for the heads up on this really appreciate it. They said the delay was due to 18,000 requests due to theirpromotion. so if you haven't got yours yet sit tight its on the way!

Good looking out.

false, you can even ask AT&T to unlock your phone for a fee i believe, but it does not void your warranty

unless your talking about iphones or something with yellowsn0w

Good looking out.

false, you can even ask AT&T to unlock your phone for a fee i believe, but it does not void your warranty

unless your talking about iphones or something with yellowsn0w

Your 1 year warranty is provided by RIM, not your carrier. I made a request for an unlock code two days ago and still no email...

Back
Top Bottom