Unpopular Opinions?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

-baseball is the worst [color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]best[/color] sport in the history of mankind

That's my unpopular opinion
laugh.gif

Barcelona FC wouldn't be as successful of a club if they played in a real league (English Premier League). 
Ronaldo is a better all-round player than Messi. 

Barcelona FC wouldn't be as successful of a club if they played in a real league (English Premier League). 
Ronaldo is a better all-round player than Messi. 

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by RocSole

smoking bud>drinking alcohol 

indifferent.gif
i don't think that's unpopular....that's all young people these days do IS SMOKE...not saying they don't get drunk as well, but I've known people that have came into 8 o clock classes high.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
s need to stop smoking so damn much. would go into early morning classes with dudes floating in the sky and cute chicks with nasty burnt lips
you wrong, nothin wrong with
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

co-sign, Arsenal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by RocSole

smoking bud>drinking alcohol 

indifferent.gif
i don't think that's unpopular....that's all young people these days do IS SMOKE...not saying they don't get drunk as well, but I've known people that have came into 8 o clock classes high.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
s need to stop smoking so damn much. would go into early morning classes with dudes floating in the sky and cute chicks with nasty burnt lips
you wrong, nothin wrong with
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

co-sign, Arsenal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Eminem is extremely overrated in terms of his songs, he has great flow but 90 pct are garbage

You should have to take a permit test similar to a drivers ed course to own a gun

White girls especially Blondes are extremely overrated, Redheads are extremely underrated

I dont why people go to see movies so much when the TV is pretty entertaining if you have a good package

LBJ > JFK in terms of legacy

Duncan > your favorite power forward

The Spurs dynasty is more impressive then the Lakers dynasty

Peyton Manning is overrated

Comparing Tiger Woods is not on the same level great athletes like Jordan, Ali, Kobe, Brady.... because those athletes had to face other athletes not courses

Ray Lewis is a phony

I don't care if Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa etc etc used steroids

Dimes are overrated, they all stop being attractive at some point

Roger Goodel is the worst commissioner ever
How is Ray Lewis a phony?? I like all your opinions aside from the Spurs dynasty one lol

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Eminem is extremely overrated in terms of his songs, he has great flow but 90 pct are garbage

You should have to take a permit test similar to a drivers ed course to own a gun

White girls especially Blondes are extremely overrated, Redheads are extremely underrated

I dont why people go to see movies so much when the TV is pretty entertaining if you have a good package

LBJ > JFK in terms of legacy

Duncan > your favorite power forward

The Spurs dynasty is more impressive then the Lakers dynasty

Peyton Manning is overrated

Comparing Tiger Woods is not on the same level great athletes like Jordan, Ali, Kobe, Brady.... because those athletes had to face other athletes not courses

Ray Lewis is a phony

I don't care if Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa etc etc used steroids

Dimes are overrated, they all stop being attractive at some point

Roger Goodel is the worst commissioner ever
How is Ray Lewis a phony?? I like all your opinions aside from the Spurs dynasty one lol

The government is out to get us.

Wayne sucks.

A 7 with a great personality > a 10 that thinks she's a princess.

Pale skin >

Bud >

Music elitists are killing hip hop.

Internets are not serious business.

Trolling is an art.

The government is out to get us.

Wayne sucks.

A 7 with a great personality > a 10 that thinks she's a princess.

Pale skin >

Bud >

Music elitists are killing hip hop.

Internets are not serious business.

Trolling is an art.

-Having copious amounts of sex is overrated.

-Hallucinogenics should be legal. Couldn't care less for weed, just let me drop in peace.

-Having copious amounts of sex is overrated.

-Hallucinogenics should be legal. Couldn't care less for weed, just let me drop in peace.

Back
Top Bottom