UNREAL UPDATE -- Shoe city 5/23/07 -- INSANE!

Quote:
just rationalize that at least you're not into drugs and stuff like that. you're only a shoe addict, not a drug addict.

^I feel you... but then I set myself up by always preach'n "any addiction of any type is bad and usually causes problems in a household"... so I would be setting myself up if I use that one.

Reminds me of a buddy who loves playing video games -and when she gets on him he always tell her "well you rather I be out with the boys somewhere you dont know - or her at home with my lady chillin playing video games" lol ... cracks me up.

Quote:
I did what any true pimp would do -- converted her into a shoehead, like, 8 years ago.
:smile:
smile.gif

Sad thing is... I buy way more materialistic @#%$ then her... to her all that stuff is a waste of money... and you know what B - sometimes I think she is right. LOL

I need to sit down and re-evaluate my spending habits! SMH! LOL

ALRIGHT... enough personal @#%$ on a forum for one days...

*thinks to himself - work needs to pick-up*

*leaves forum and goes over to PGP*

Luckily my girl buys more shoes than anybody ON Niketalk so she makes no complaint about ANYTHING I buy...except...

"Van, are you ever going to wear those?"
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
www.livejournal.com
512354650_b4c24d1a05.jpg
512354654_288171f28b.jpg
512354656_85fc545b43.jpg
512354658_e0eef61e43.jpg
512354668_72a2e1a263.jpg
512354672_e291bcb2fb.jpg
512391977_f1e2527f08.jpg
512392007_8609367cfb.jpg
:frown:
frown.gif

Also my bad on the long and pointless post by me - but its slow & its rare I post in so much details... so yea... besides this is a forum for folks to write and read last I checked. :-D

OHHhhh... also FYI... people peep'd this thread - at least two of the other kats there were stock'n up on kicks due to this thread

Man... I want to get out there so bad.... but the cost of gas in my truck would cancel out the $ I would save on the sale...

Hour trip from VA would turn into 3.5 hour trip with the traffic on Memorial Day Weekend....

:smh:
smh.gif

yo J Paycheck, did u happen to get a sz run on those animal pack 95's? can't find em in a 13 :frown:
frown.gif
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Might have to hop on the black XX2...and I'm kinda pissed I bought those Amare's so early. Oh well.
ITEMS FOR SALE.
God looks out for babies and fools...
& I damn sure ain't no baby.trooph22@tmail.com[/email] || aim:trooph22

oh damn... King James Forces looking right at that price.... J-Pay with the pics....
Quote:
Dont Hide in A Closet... Be a Man.. Address Me in Person....

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Lavan... I'm in Northern VA... Petersburg is further away than Hyattsville... And the website doesn't even mention NIKE at all.... Everything but....

By the way to all... I was out in Leesburg at Athletic House and they had a size 11 in Penny Foams ($219.99) out there on the wall...

Also had 3 colorways of Vs, 4-5 colorways of IVs.... Had a Size 12 in the Tour Yellows, too....

Better to call for sizes before driving out there...

I'd love the XX2, but it's hard to get past that upper.
I hit the track, I'm like an energy pack, the instruments is crying out, 'where the sympathy at?'

Taron...where you been at man.I need to talk to you. Hit me up on AIM....MIKE726604 incase you forgot.
The Duke Blue Devils YOUR 2007 NCAA CHAMPIONS!!!Demarcus Nelson, Josh McBob, Greg Paulus, Lance Thomas, Gerald Henderson, Brian Zoubek, and Jon Scheyer taking down the nets in 2007!!

yo i really need a size 12 thats in those Animal Pack 95's
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

DaNextGrate, I was so close to getting those XX2's also. But I couldn't convince myself that the dirt was cleanable. Oh well. I'll take an L on this sale. At least I came away with some ATC's.

Lol, at people not being able to find the Animal Packs in big sizes. Made one call and already found them. No gangbangers wear mulit colored animal skin shoes.
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

how far is shoe city away from virginia baeach and do they still have the olives or kobys in a sz 9-10.
BORN ON AUGUST 29th 1991 peace.

anyone willing to hook up the penny's or the olive 5's in a 12?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
O.G. Member # 11
you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Tried to cop my Silk Silkes AF1s on Saturday but no SC store had my size...I guess I'm forced to pay DTLR 180...
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
Animal Packs in big sizes

^ Can anyone find them in a size 11.5 ? These joints are starting to be like Viotec's man ... NIKE WHERE ARE THE 11.5's???
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Back
Top Bottom