UNREAL UPDATE -- Shoe city 5/23/07 -- INSANE!

To those who don't get out much...

New mark downs as of Wednesday, May 23rd...

Shoe City now:Black XX2 - reg. 174.00, now 99.99White XX2 - reg. 174.00, now 99.99Penny I blk/blue - reg. 124.99, now 49.99
Air Max Force B "Fab 5" - reg. 115, now 79.97
AF1 "Stoudmire" - 124.99, now 59.99
AF1 "Parker" - 124.99, now 59.99
Air Tech Challen - reg. 99.99, now 49.97
AF1 25th "cement" Malone - reg. 225, now 79.97
AF1 Wiles "silk" - reg. 225, now 79.97
AF1 "jelly sole" Kobe - reg. 250, now 99.97
AF1 25th "steal" Jones - reg. 125, now 54.97
Kat Fur AM95s - reg. 200, now 99.97
Olive Vs - reg. 150, now 99.97 (well, that's how much I paid)
Burg, Vs - reg. 150, now 89.97
... and more! :wow:
eek.gif

Props to Shoe City for [Katt Williams] "...Keeping it pushing 'round here!" [Pimp Chron. vol. 1]

"I'm tired of people thinking my team ain't the best in the world..."
"...Like we ain't got 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

To add to this...

Supreme AF1 Kobe = was 250, now 125
Supreme AF1 Lebron = was 250, now 125
Supreme AF1 Sheed = was 275, now 150
Supreme AF1 SIlk Wilkes = was 225, now 115
Safari Pack AM 95 = was 199, now 99

TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

I know what I'm doing for lunch!!
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

^^^Exactly...

I copped the Kobe, Lebron, and Sheed AF1s during SC's 10% sale and the final price WITH a pack of socks was $387.

[[singing and picturing Landover Mall]]

Tee shirts, sweat shirts...footwear and boots. noone does the Cittaaayy like Shoe Cittaaayy...
www.omaaro.com

its crazy because the shoe game is a wrap thanks to the two heavy hitters in the game.

Nike and Jordan. spin off coming.

As much as I hate Kobe's guts, that all blue sole is a winner with this N.Face I got.

I'll wait until they're marked down one more time.

Retail is boo-boo as of late.

"...Like we ain't got 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Man i came in this thread expecting to see the old shoe city commercial . good looks on the sale prices
Babies with flies on they cheeks it hard to go to sleep!!!

I'm such a cheap skate.. lol I need the ATCs to drop another 10 bucks.

& the animal packs to drop another 30.. they'll probably sit on the shelves for months just like the mowabbs did.
ITEMS FOR SALE.
God looks out for babies and fools...
& I damn sure ain't no baby.trooph22@tmail.com[/email] || aim:trooph22

Quote:
I'm such a cheap skate.. lol I need the ATCs to drop another 10 bucks.
:rofl:
roll.gif

Chris...are you tellin' me YOU don't already have those Lebron AF1s? I would've thought Lebron would've sent YOU a signed pair...
www.omaaro.com

True...I bet that dude has a pair with Lebron AND Himself on it...with King James getting Chris' auta'ma'graph.
www.omaaro.com

Ain't no rush DK...

No harm, but stuff still sitting. And will sit. Dudes at PG Plaza (of all places) were sice to hold stuff for me.

Reason I'm being patient with the Kobes.

People freaking out over $3+ gas. They ain't paying over $100 for shoes right about now.

Only us "shoe geeks."

Lol, good point good point. I just wanna secure that pair of Kobes. I got a NorthFace in mind for it too my man. I can deal with $125 it's no biggie.
Anyone that says money didn't change them, just hasn't made enough.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

I actually RETURNED my Kobes bcuz the joints had some dirt on em and it wouldn't come off...and they were FOB...I kept the Sheeds and Lebrons though...I'm grabbing those Silk Wilkes this weekend.
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
I'm grabbing those Silk Wilkes this weekend.
:lol:
laugh.gif

I always got mad runnin' around to do after work due to the graphics gig...money collectin' is more important than money spending...PLUS, I aint interested in sittin in traffic just for those joints...I had the SC clerk check the system and my size is only in 2 stores...and let me just say "mini-road-trip"...
www.omaaro.com

^
Sounds like Bmore to me.........................................................

Been there, always doing that.

lol.

2 spots...Bmore...and Norfolk...I gotta holla at my lil' cuz that has an addiction to making trips back and forth to Hampton...Bmore aint a stretch from Laurel on the weekends...but if it's afternoon rush hour coming FROM the WIlson Bridge that's a no-no!
www.omaaro.com

Back
Top Bottom