UNRELEASED JORDAN TEAM USA SAMPLES - PAN AM GAMES *UPDATE* FROM THE GAMES

*UPDATE*
The entire USA PAN-AM team is sponsored by Jordan Brand in 2007. The games are now over.

Dude in the navy blue won Gold for Team USA. w00t w00t!

Images courtesy of the USA Boxing Org:

luis_finals_1.jpg

106_medalists.jpg

Team USA:
Team_photo_no_type-web.jpg

q_in_corner.jpg

All Navy JB shoe:

porter_action_1.jpg

Just picked these up. TEAM USA Boxing Samples shoes made specificially for the Pan Am Games this year. They are pretty sweet! Let me know what you think! Theblue mesh upper is the same material on the 5s

6x930k6.jpg

6uqobit.jpg

8b4jr77.jpg%20width=

6yal3wy.jpg%20width=

damn they nice as hell...u think they gonna release after that in different colors? cuz i got the regular ones in all black and they are getting plain i needthose lol..

Those are nice. My dude would love those, his a boxer and might have that CW in trunks

Originally Posted by bjnew1

wtf would you wear those with....a nice white mini skirt might look nice...
what a dumb remark for your first post. they are boxing shoes and were colors for the US team for the pan am games, what do you expect?

pretty nice for boxing shoes.

btw, the giants are a bunch of faggz
tongue.gif

Admin' edit: Banned - see rule #1, derogatory comments regarding sexual preference are strictlyprohibited.

For boxing shoes, they're not that bad. They look mad light and comfortable. The side looks like a pair of team J's that just released, forget the nameof them though. I'll post a side pic if I find em.

For boxing shoes, they're not that bad. They look mad light and comfortable. The side looks like a pair of team J's that just released, forget the nameof them though. I'll post a side pic if I find em.

N/M. I thought they favored the Big Fund but it's too much of a reach in comparison.

Yo Eddie,

Them is amazing...
eek.gif
!!!
Only thing is where r u gonna rock 'em?
tongue.gif

Could you hoop in them?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Yo Eddie,

Them is amazing...
eek.gif
!!!
Only thing is where r u gonna rock 'em?
tongue.gif

Could you hoop in them?
happy.gif
..........................btw, the giants are a bunch of *Edited for inappropriate content*
Who would hoop on boxing shoes lol

Theyre not meant to be worn outside of a boxing ring. And I dont box. So thats that.

Just a rare piece to add to the collection.

Oh yea and about the NY GIANTS remark....9-4 and playoff bound - I WILL TAKE IT!

Back
Top Bottom