Unseen Amare Stoudemire Signature Shoe: Nike Power Move - Old Sample? [ PICS ]

Kind of looks like an ALPHAPROJECT / Jason Petrie design. The midsole and outsole remind me of the Flight Club and Zoom FP.

znvkk.jpg

9beo11.jpg

i5owmq.jpg

2586kbr.jpg

2nbu6fb.jpg

2553u35.jpg

n486mo.jpg

r0rs0i.jpg

2qb6ume.jpg

Underwhelming.

Going by the product number on these, it looks like they would've dropped around late 08, or early 09?

Those were gonna be the STAT 3.  Remember when he said his shoe was gonna help you get girls?  Well, Nick DePaula from ISS/SC said that they were scrapped back in '08.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Underwhelming.

co-sign....

The lateral design killed it for me....the embossed heel and outsole designs are nice though...with a Suns cw maybe those would've stood out...but overal nahhh

IIRC, STAT's not really much of a sneakerhead.

Not surprising these got scrapped really.

Was the Stat 1 a Footlocker exclusive?

I'm almost certain the Stat 2 was... even if they used 360BB tooling becasue of his injuries, it STILL used 360BB tooling, and i don't remember
the 360 BB selling too well (?)

...making this the Stat 3 would've been the final nail in the coffin for his sig line IMO. In the old days when every other Nike basbetball player had a
sig shoe, maybe something more would've come from the line, but nowadays, its little wonder the line got cut.

Don't get me wrong, the Stat 1 is one of my most favorite Nike shoes ever, but i think even that got a muted response, and that was possibly the best of the three
of them.

i bet you in the right colours, everyone that said they're ugly would've got a pair
wink.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom