Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. | Limited Series on USA

Nike Jordan

Supporter
There wasn't a thread about this, so I made a thread about this.

It's a ten-episode limited series on USA that started on Feb. 27th.

It's got a McPoyle investigating Biggie's murder. :lol:

Seems unnecessary. Didn’t people say their beef wasn’t real? If it wasn’t real I wonder if the people who they hung around with that were strapped knew that.

Seems unnecessary. Didn’t people say their beef wasn’t real? If it wasn’t real I wonder if the people who they hung around with that were strapped knew that.

Remember that consumer internet was in its infancy and there was no such thing as 'social media'. Cats could easily have misconstrued affairs.

They got Bokeem Woodbine in this :pimp:

Live Q&A w/ Bokeem Woodbine @ USA's Unsolved Series Advanced Screening
Welcome to The Brilliant Idiot's Q&A with Bokeem Woodbine, the star of USA's upcoming Unsolved series. In this live interview, you'll hear about what it was like working on a series about the murders of Biggie and Tupac, whether Bokeem thinks the show will help solve the murders and why he doesn't appreciate Schulz making jokes about Pac..... Be sure to check out "Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac Shakur and the Notorious B.I.G.," which premieres tomorrow night (Feb 27th) on USA Networks.

http://podbay.fm/show/862717788/e/1519674540?autostart=1

Remember that consumer internet was in its infancy and there was no such thing as 'social media'. Cats could easily have misconstrued affairs.

Yeah, that’s what I was wondering. Their associates and gangs on both coasts could’ve taken it all serious.

If you were in the streets in Los Angeles in the 90's than you already know Baby Lane killed Pac.

Or you saw Vlads interviews.....

Either way you get the same answer.

On that Death Row documentary they had on BET a couple of weeks back it said Orlando Anderson is the one that killed Tupac and then Suge got his then girlfriend to get a dude associated with Suge named "Poochie" to kill BIG.

This seems pretty bad so far. The time jumping is annoying and confusing.

Back
Top Bottom