UO heads roll call

teamwhit eboy

Banned
Joined Nov 1, 2004
Actually...if someone wants to hook up some meal points...i'm DOWN for a summit at the dorms.

My demands: Jamochalatte, Panini, Oreo Cake from Common Grounds.
IT IS[/center]

Joined Jan 20, 2006
Aren't the only NT'ers from UO: Nick, Mikey, and Dane?

And if it's you three, and I'm assuming you guys are roommates, wouldn't it be a summit at your apartment (or house) everyday?

Any other UO'ers?
real DJ's spin vinyl

Joined Dec 18, 2004
Nah, no summit here...just the only place with L'Style J's in the Euge hahahha. anyways....meal points are clutch and will get you a key to our apartment. Thanks.

[/center]

Joined Feb 18, 2004
<-----Sending in my Application next month once I get my SAT scores. Guaranteed admission 8)
. Any tips/advice for a future student?
AIM: jeattila​

teamwhit eboy

Banned
Joined Nov 1, 2004
What dorm are you in?

If you're in the new complex I hope you fall off the top floor.

Those are just toooo nice for a dorm.

It's all about being in a 10x15 in Thornton (Bean) and getting the full experience.
IT IS[/center]

Joined Feb 18, 2004
Are the new ones the ones by the Rec center? I wanna get in those, haha.
AIM: jeattila​

Joined Nov 10, 2005
jonathon stewart is a balla
i need thing dunks sz11.5

i rip and i rhyme
i rhyme and i rip

Joined Apr 25, 2004
Yes, freshman this year. In the nice dorms by the rec center... they are huge.

Ill go for some type of summit. Thanks Mikey for showing me tactics the other day.

Joined Apr 25, 2004
Maybe? I went to tactics a couple weeks ago and got the black white and yellow lows. I was in the black dodge.

Joined Jan 13, 2003
no you idiots dont know him nor have you met him. He went to my high school.....you owe me mealpoints @#%$!

aim-Kixslf mike

lifted
NT...where haters run rampant

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now