UPCOMING AIR JORDAN 15's FOR DECEMBER

I'll be getting the Black/Red one's
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Notice how no one has made a post about how JB has butchered the XVs. JB made these exactly like the OGs because there is no worry about pissing off a collector who searched far and wide and had to shell out $50 for his pair.

damn this proves that shoe really do grow n you..before everyone was like uggghhhh now they're like yes im still liike :x
sick.gif
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

15 ' s ! 4 5 6
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

These are definitely mine! I keep saying these are ahead of their time. Look so close to the original to. Thats good. If only EVERY retro was as good as these.

I didn't like them when they first came out, and I don't like them now. Those bottom ones are horrible. :x
sick.gif
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers.

The Blk Reds are copped for sure(if lucky).
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

Black/Reds r copped.....even though i still got my OG's
IF JB was smart they would have dropped the white/UNC's.
The World Is Mine

the blk/red 15s not looking too bad this go round.

idk, may cop... not for 150 though
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Black XVs are dead on...but I passed on those rubber picnic baskets the first time, and will be passing on them again.
FS: Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

The blk/reds are copped, they have alot of aesthetic qualities
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

15's are real ugly only colorway i liked was flint

but those retro blk/red look worse than og
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

When these release I will know for sure who is buying Jordan's simple for the name. In my opinion they are horrible and that seems to be the majority thought on this board. People walking around in these are not in fact sneaker fans just sheep.
It's like a Mailman going for a walk on his day off​

not really, cause people that buy jays just cause of the name even think that these are ugly, and cost too much. I truly like them so I will be getting them.
"As you recall you know I love to show off, but you never thought that I would take it this far, what do u know, what do you know, flashing lights"

Back
Top Bottom