UPCOMING AIR JORDAN 15's FOR DECEMBER

Posted at NiceKicks.com
Quote:
Love em or hate em, the Air Jordan 15 will be making a return. This December the Air Jordan 15 will come back and make a short stay with just two releases - the original Black/Red colorway as well as a new Black/White-Gold laser version.

Rumors have been circulating that the Laser Jordan 15 is an online release, but our sources are unable to give a concrete confirmation whether it will be an online only or retail. Last they heard it was up in the air. Either way, you wont have to wait if you grab them now from Air Randy.
upcoming-air-jordan-15-december-1.jpg
air-jordan-15-black-red-ar-2.jpg
air-jordan-15-laser-ar2-2.jpg

NiceKicks.com - Daily info about Air Force Ones, Air Jordans, and many other kicks

Black red are a cop....passing on the lasers!
TEAMFILTHYFRESH​

ChrisKickz15
Total Posts :: 267

I hear that, the Bred ones are coming with a Laptop-esque bag and Something else...for like 300+.

Those Black/red are on my WANTED list. I know alot of people don't like them, oh well.
WANTED: Playoff XIII (Black/True Red-White)

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

OMG those black/red 15s are a thing of beauty! I'm only coppin if they NOT an online release... I hate that whole process....

I didn't like them when they released the 1st time and I don't like them now
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

I always liked the black/red and white/red TB colorways...but they're SO uncomfortable there's no way I could buy them.

I'm not even discussing the lasers...
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Not bad at all.. these shoes will be waiting to join my AJXV collection. :smile:
smile.gif
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

Nothing wrong with a little XV love. The jumpman looks like a brighter red compared to the originals...or is it just me? Screw that package though, I'm not about to spend 300 for a duffel bag and a set of Jordan golf tees or whateve it comes with.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

UUUUUUUUUU THE BLACK RED ARE SERIOUS

THE LASERS HAVE YELLOW IN THEM!?!?!?!?!?!?!

AT LEAST THEY FIX THE LASER 3 "NIKE" ON THE SOLE

This shoe takes the phrase "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" to another level......

Probably buy 1 pair of Black/Red XV, but only for collection purposes. They are the only hole in my collection. They will be DS, forever, for all the wrong reasons, :lol:
laugh.gif
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

i dont know why but the sock liner on these has always looked like a labia with an enlarged clitoris.
Team Disgruntled​

And the ugly gets uglier...
"Simplicity provides a fine line between elegance and plainness"- LL Cool J

Back
Top Bottom