Upcoming Events Thread - Led Zeppelin in NYC; Korn in NY/CT/NJ; All Points West info & more...

roc boy jada

Banned
I thought of making this thread after I read the "NTers in CT" post and realized that I missed out on a concert that I would've been able toattend.

At times, you might want to give a heads up on an event but you might feel that the event doesn't necessarily need a thread, so in this thread you would beable to give a notification of an event without having to make a thread.

From concerts, autograph signings, deals on sporting events, etc.

Here's a few upcoming concerts in NY:
  • Ryan Leslie - 3/11 & 3/12 - S.O.B's
  • The Roots - 3/23, 3/31 and additional dates - Highline Ballroom
  • Lily Allen - 4/20 - Roseland Ballroom
  • Adele - 5/5 - Roseland Ballroom
  • Franz Ferdinand - 5/7 - Roseland Ballroom
  • Animal Collective - 5/13 - Terminal 5

Thoughts on this idea?
nerd.gif

Good Idea.

WWE Backlash - Dunkin Doughnuts Center, Providence Rhode Island, 4/26. Tickts on sale now via ticketmaster.
WWE RAW - Arena At Harbor Yard, Bridgeport Connecticut, 4/27, Tickts on sale 3/22
Disturbed presents Music as a Weapon IV, Arena At Harbor Yard, Bridgeport CT, 4/21, Tickets on sale now
Disturbed presents Music as a Weapon IV, Izod Center, East Rutherford NJ, 4/22, Tickets on sale now!
[table][tr][td]
Waaf Presents Music As a Weapon 4 with Disturbed, Killswitch Engage
[/td] [td]
Tsongas ArenaLowell, MA
[/td] [td]
Wed, 04/15/09
07:00 PM
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Thanks. I hope it works out; I really need a heads up on some events. I don't want to miss out again.
laugh.gif

For anybody who didn't hear about the deal:
[h1]KNICKS TICKET OFFER[/h1]
2 TICKETS, 2 MEALS $42

[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]New York Knicks[/color] David Lee is tied for the NBA league in double-doubles with42 matching his jersey number. Lee recorded his 17th consecutive double-double with 13 points and 12 rebounds in Tuesday's overtime victory overSan Antonio.

Lee wants to offer you a chance to grab your own double-double to see the Knicks take The Garden floor withhis Double-Double Ticket Deal. With packages starting atjust $42 for Mezzanine seats (reg. $44.50 each),$69 for 300-level seats (reg. $60.50 each) or$99 for 200-level seats (reg. $78.50), you can get thefollowing:

• (2) tickets to see the Knicks take on top NBA talent

• (2) hot dogs

• (2) 24-oz. sodas

• (2) bags of chips
This amazing deal is validfor the final 14 games of the regular season

Click Here for tickets and more information. Click "FindTickets" next to the game you would like to see and enter the code LEE42 in the box marked "Special Offers and Promotions." Use the pull-down menu to select the original per ticket price($44.50, $60.50 or $78.50 only) and number of seats you want.
- There's 8 remaining home games.

^^ I used that for the game against the Bobcats on Saturday. I actualy got the 2ed level price so I was in section 328. It came out to aroudn $90 for 2tickets, still at a 2 for 1 price. The chips are some nasty veggie chips, but the hot dog was good.

I really wanted this thread to work out, guess not.

Some concerts in the NYC area (Tickets available through Ticketmaster):
  • Ratatat - 4/22 - Terminal 5
  • James Morrison - 4/30 - Webster Hall
  • MGMT - 7/1 - Prospect Park
  • Taylor Swift - 8/27 - Madison Square Garden

YOTE CITY PRESENTS DXC NYC MARCH 28TH FROM 12PM TO 5PM AT CLUB CRASH MANSION/BLVD.

The DXC is back in NYC at its old home in a much bigger and better venue than the last event. We are planning on hosting a great show with a great sneakerraffle provided by Runner Up Clothing.

We are booking booth space and if you are interested in getting a table at the event please email lupe@dunkxchange.com or call 714 809 2028.

Admission is only $11 and with that you will get a raffle ticket to win a limited edition sneaker at the event.

We will have the best djs on the 1s and 2s and we are working on a special performance for NYC.

This will be and all age event but any 21 and older will be able to get down at the bar.

This is the first DXC of 2009 in NYC and we are looking forward to brining back the original buy sell and trade event back to NYC.

Dont forget MARCH 28th at Club Crash Mansion 199 Bowery St NY NY 10001.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I thought of making this thread after I read the "NTers in CT" post and realized that I missed out on a concert that I would've been able to attend.

At times, you might want to give a heads up on an event but you might feel that the event doesn't necessarily need a thread, so in this thread you would be able to give a notification of an event without having to make a thread.

From concerts, autograph signings, deals on sporting events, etc.

Here's a few upcoming concerts in NY:
  • Ryan Leslie - 3/11 & 3/12 - S.O.B's
  • The Roots - 3/23, 3/31 and additional dates - Highline Ballroom
  • Lily Allen - 4/20 - Roseland Ballroom
  • Adele - 5/5 - Roseland Ballroom
  • Franz Ferdinand - 5/7 - Roseland Ballroom
  • Animal Collective - 5/13 - Terminal 5

Thoughts on this idea?
nerd.gif
Can't wait for the roots.

Cam'ron performing at the Highline Ballroom - 5/4
Hot 97 presents
Cam'ron
& special guests

hosted by Funkmaster Flex
1286.jpg

May 4,2009
1x8fb.gif

Exclusive Crime Pays CD Release Performance. Password presale begins 4/2. Public on sale Saturday 4/4 10am
1x8fb.gif

Concert starts @ 9PM
Doors open @ 8 PM
Tickets $20.00 in advance
$22.00 day of show.

Full dinner menu available / General Admission Standing Room Only / All Ages
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Iwill not miss out.
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Coldplay, Beasties, Tool Headlining All Points West[/h1] [table][tr][td]
47936-beastie_boys_01l.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
March 30, 2009 07:05 AM ET

spacer.gif

David J. Prince, N.Y.
Coldplay, Tool and the Beastie Boys will headline the second annual All Points West Music & Arts Festival, to be held July 31- Aug. 2 at Liberty State Park in New Jersey, just across the Hudson River from lower Manhattan.

Other bands and musicians confirmed for the multi-stage festival include:
Friday, July 31: Beastie Boys, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Vampire Weekend, The National, Fleet Foxes, MSTRKRFT, Q-Tip, The Pharcyde, Organized Konfusion, The Knux, Ra Ra Riot, Seasick Steve, Telepathe, Shearwater, Heartless Bastards, Flying Lotus, College Humor Live, Arj Barker, Eugene Mirman and Bo Burnham.

Saturday, August 1: Tool, My Bloody Valentine, Gogol Bordello, Arctic Monkeys, Neko Case, The Ting Tings, Yelle, Crystal Castles, St. Vincent, Tokyo Police Club, The Cool Kids, Kool Keith, Cage the Elephant, Chairlift, White Rabbits, Electric Touch, The Postelles, Black Gold, College Humor Live, Tim & Eric, Judah Friedlander and Jim Jeffries.

Sunday, August 2: Coldplay, Echo & The Bunnymen, MGMT, The Black Keys, Elbow, Silversun Pickups, Mogwai, We Are Scientists, Ghostland Observatory, The Gaslight Anthem, Etienne De Crecy, Lykke Li, Akron/Family, Steel Train, Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, College Humor Live, Janeane Garofalo, Michael Showalter and Todd Barry.
Wish I could go.

Is anyone else going to see MGMT in the park? Should be cool.

I just got my tickets for All Points West. Going all three days. My bank account took a SERIOUS beating though.

Korn is also going to be playing in Sayerville and Atlantic City New Jersey and Poukeepsie New York. All at the end of April.

Is anyone else going to see MGMT in the park? Should be cool.
I was thinking about attending but I doubt that I'll be able to make it.
NY concerts:
  • Neko Case - Nokia Theatre Times Square - 4/13 & 4/14 (Tickets are still available)
  • Chrisette Michelle - B.B. Kings Blues Club and Grill - 4/28
  • Wale - La Poisson Rouge - 5/7
  • Led Zeppelin - Webster Hall - 5/14
  • Keyshia Cole - Madison Square Garden - 5/24
  • Grizzly Bear - Town Hall - 5/28 & 5/29
  • Animal Collective - Prospect Park - 8/14 & 8/15

I need to see AC in concert.

Back
Top Bottom