Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

Zz70ro-_hgHVUSFPM96P-X0W1O0tiYI9EL69kqtAfSY.jpg

What's on your lists as far as Halloween staples? (movies you always watch around this time of year)
Most of my movie collection are Horror Movies. I watch them year round. I start the month off watching stuff like Scary Movie and Haunted House. The Halloween series(favorite slasher franchise) is a must this time of year, even the ones that suck. Same with Friday the 13th and the Texas Chainsaw series. Will watch all George Romero Zombie movies and the 28 days/weeks movie. So many man, I could go on for the longest. Favorite time of the year!!

Looking forward to Pet Sematary. From that trailer, movie has some potential to be as good as the OG.

I have a feeling they're going to OD with Gage getting hit by the truck :lol:

The OG only showed his shoe rolling away. Have a feeling they might show some impact this time around.

I'm also just discovering that the OG Zelda was played by a man.

giphy.gif

Anybody watching Hill House yet? Think I’m going to start today...
Probably gonna start it this weekend as well. Trailers look promising.

Also what's the go to streaming platform for horror movies currently? I have Prime and Netflix. Know other places to watch movies but its nice having a one stop shop for lots of content.

Halloween marathon on AMC. Too much comedy though. Bout to start Hill House.

Showing my age here but I saw this in the theater opening night...I remember an older couple getting up and walking out shaking their heads during the first scene where wolf-beast Dracula gets lucy’s yams...Legit became one of my favorite horror movies at that exact moment :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom