Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

I would give this Annabelle movie a decent 7.
I see the conjuring formula they’ve been pushing. Have a great intro with the main characters. Then spin off to some 2ndary characters, try to introduce some new monsters that they can spin off some more movies from (Annabelle , nun, now some funny wear Wolf)
I’m a fan of the main story since it deals with real life characters but man they milking these movies .
though that first annabelle was trash
they pulled that franchise out the gutter with 2 and 3
i need another ouija sequel
ouija 2 was :pimp:

I think it’s because there’s so many cases and people are very curious about them. For the most part all films have been great with the exception of the nun :sick:
conjuring 2 was just eh as well
annabelle 1 was trash
im a be all the way real
the only undeniable one was the first conjuring
they hit that out the park

Yeah he looked kind of weak though.
though that first annabelle was trash
they pulled that franchise out the gutter with 2 and 3
i need another ouija sequel
ouija 2 was :pimp:
I agree part 2 and 3 were much better. This last one was sub par. All these powerful monsters being let loose only to be stopped by 2 teenagers and a lil kid.

Not sure if it counts as horror, it's more of a mind **** like Hereditary.

Movie was pretty dope to me. I was totally invested in what was going on.

It was almost two and a half hours long, but it was so well done it didn't seem long. One of the best movies I've seen this year.

Did anyone else’s showing of Midsommar have no trailers?

What sort of theater were you in?

It had the typical trailers, It, Joker

I'll be so glad when Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, because I'm really tired of seeing that same trailer

I left out of Midsommer saying that was some white people ****. But I keep thinking about it. Boy was it a mind ****. And now I can honestly say it was a good movie. I don't consider it horror but way better than this Summers horror films. Chucky wasn't a horror comedy like the original movies because they made him a soleless killer robot. Annabelle comes home was just cheesy jump scares. Looking forward to Crawl this week. Brightburn was good.

I think it’s because there’s so many cases and people are very curious about them. For the most part all films have been great with the exception of the nun :sick:

Completely agree about the nun. They had a great plot and location for a horror movie and completely butchered it. I remember reading a review shortly after titled “The Nun is No Fun”. Accurate.

I thought the new Annabelle was solid. It’s exactly what I expected. Creepy jump scares for 90 minutes. I could’ve done without the hellhound though. I get that it’s one of their cases but it just didn’t fit and seemed incredibly forced. They did show a trailer for “Ready or Not” which looked promising.

Crawl was pretty dope. It was a lot better than I expected it to be. The director did a good job.

US Release Date: August 30, 2019
Starring: Storm Reid, Mykelti Williamson, David Oyelowo
Directed By: Jacob Estes
Synopsis: After a man's family dies in what appears to be a murder, he gets a phone call from one of the dead, his niece. He's not sure if she's a ghost or if he's going mad, but as it turns out, he's not.

Back
Top Bottom