Let's Turn This Post Into " Upcoming/Recommend A Scary Movie " Thread.

US Release Date: August 30, 2019
Starring: Storm Reid, Mykelti Williamson, David Oyelowo
Directed By: Jacob Estes
Synopsis: After a man's family dies in what appears to be a murder, he gets a phone call from one of the dead, his niece. He's not sure if she's a ghost or if he's going mad, but as it turns out, he's not.

I'll watch..

I see what y'all are saying about Midsommar but when I look at the pics I can't imagine that being any good

Stoked on Crawl.

I'll see any movie Alexandre Aja either directs or writes, even knowing most of what he does is trash. Spotty record but when his movies are good they're really good (High Tension, Maniac and The Hills Have Eyes remakes).

Saw Midsommar a few weeks ago...film is visually amazing to look at....until the f'ery starts happening

Surprisingly it had a decent amount of comic relief in it but that **** was next level bizarre.

Saw Midsommar a few weeks ago...film is visually amazing to look at....until the f'ery starts happening

Surprisingly it had a decent amount of comic relief in it but that **** was next level bizarre.

Just saw Midsommar today, not really sure what I thought of it lol.

Movie was all kinds of bizarre.

They did pretty accurately depict tripping though.

Those books were a huge part of my childhood and Harold was one of my favorite stories. I’m looking forward to seeing it but I’m not sold on the plot/style of the film trying to tie all of the stories to a group of kids.
Anthology would’ve been preferred.

Just saw Midsommar today, not really sure what I thought of it lol.

Movie was all kinds of bizarre.

They did pretty accurately depict tripping though.

Sums it up for me.

I didn't hate it, but didn't love it either. I just don't know what to think of it

US Release Date: September 27, 2019
Starring: Betty Gilpin, Emma Roberts, Hilary Swank
Directed By: Craig Zobel
Writers: Nick Cuse, Damon Lindelof
Synopsis: Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don't know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen - for a very specific purpose - The Hunt.

US Release Date: 2019
Starring: Lupita Nyong'o, Josh Gad, Stephen Peacocke
Directed By: Abe Forsythe
Synopsis: A washed-up musician teams up with a teacher and a kids show personality to protect young children from a sudden outbreak of zombies.

US Release Date: September 27, 2019
Starring: Betty Gilpin, Emma Roberts, Hilary Swank
Directed By: Craig Zobel
Writers: Nick Cuse, Damon Lindelof
Synopsis: Twelve strangers wake up in a clearing. They don't know where they are, or how they got there. They don't know they've been chosen - for a very specific purpose - The Hunt.

I liked when Stone Cold Steve Austin did this movie:lol:

James Wan's new horror film will be 'hard-R' with 'old school, practical effects'

Horror maven James Wan has revealed plans for his next project, and pleasingly, it's not a remake, a reboot or a sequel.

Instead, the director behind Saw and Insidious is working on something original. Last week it was revealed that Wan would be directing a new horror film for New Line Cinema and Warner Bros. before he dives into Aquaman 2, but details were scant until now.

On his Facebook page (via Bloody Disgusting), Wan wrote in a since-deleted post: “There’s been a bit of speculation as to what my next project is.

“All I’ll say is, I’m super excited to go back to my indie roots with this hard-R thriller.

“An original horror idea (not a reboot/remake or anything based on existing IP) with old school, practical effects and no giant, blue screen sets.

“That’s all I’ll say for now.”

James Wan's new horror film will be 'hard-R' with 'old school, practical effects'

Horror maven James Wan has revealed plans for his next project, and pleasingly, it's not a remake, a reboot or a sequel.

Instead, the director behind Saw and Insidious is working on something original. Last week it was revealed that Wan would be directing a new horror film for New Line Cinema and Warner Bros. before he dives into Aquaman 2, but details were scant until now.

On his Facebook page (via Bloody Disgusting), Wan wrote in a since-deleted post: “There’s been a bit of speculation as to what my next project is.

“All I’ll say is, I’m super excited to go back to my indie roots with this hard-R thriller.

“An original horror idea (not a reboot/remake or anything based on existing IP) with old school, practical effects and no giant, blue screen sets.

“That’s all I’ll say for now.”
im ready

Back
Top Bottom