Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

Has anyone seen the black/white and white/black colorways at footlockers yet? If not, does anyone know when they will have them? Help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Peace
"I Kept Six Pairs Of Every Air Jordan Shoe."-Michael Jordan

na man none of those at footlockers. i work there and ive been waiting. i heard (well atleast at my store) no ones getting much at footlockers till thanksgiving cuz its the end of the quarter and all the stuff they need to pay for is still in the warehouses. i hope thats true for all stores cuz finally can save my money instead of spending it all in hawaii.
Kicks Rule Everything Around Me K.R.E.A.M.
Looking for: DS or VVNDS Concords, DMPs, Mars 4s, Grape 5s, infared & hufquake 90s all in size 10-10.5
FS or trade: DS BMP OLNL size 10.5, all black foamposite one

the black and white zoom bb's are available at footlocker in arcadia, just get the product number from online and go to the store

These would go great with my FTL uniform
tongue.gif

those nyc player editions are up on marqueesole.com and other pe as well. That's if you're willing to pay big bucks for them.

marqueesole.com has my ''larry hughes'' p.e. zoom bb that i won for FREE in a contest for like 400 bucks...not sure what i'm gonna do withthem yet...i might wear them

Where at? Do local stores carry them already? I picked up my black/white pair in a mom and pop store and as of now I have yet to see a white/black pair

Back
Top Bottom