Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

kl3, if you would like to add these to your HO 07 post, feel free.

B1LLY:
Quote:
The Zoom BB is one of the best performing shoes of this decade. Instant classic for guards and Ultraflight/2K3 fans.
2ag9g5l.jpg
3ymbjax.jpg
2qwedc6.jpg
4dns8ya.jpg
4484tfq.jpg
34j7gr6.jpg
2ed8g1i.jpg
4dffgk1.jpg
308f9cg.jpg
4bdw0h4.jpg
317ed0z.jpg
48zp7ie.jpg
34f07sk.jpg

__________​
Doci out.
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

mids look sweeet...but the lows look like bowling shoes...putting patent leather on the toes of the black and the white mids would be fire...

Quote:
they give u a great feel for the court. very low to the ground cushioning, and kindof hard. they felt very cheap, and VERY thin to me. i didnt like them. these r also a very high shoe, great ankle support

I'm just calling attention to the words, not the poster, but in any case, looks like nike's going super-minimalist for this guard shoe, thus the wrestling/driving shoe look, with all the pros and cons that come with that kind of functionality in mind. I can't say I'm that big a fan of minimalism though, been wearing too many Lebrons for that...
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

finally,a perforated toe box! hopefully it has full length zoom,anyone wanna confirm?
______
WE GROWN.

so is the street version suppose to be the outdoor version, or do that mean it as the casual version that u can walk around in and not really ball in

I am confused.. I am very intrigued by these.

Are they Hard but with Zoom? How Responsive are they? I posted in the other thread, that they are a confusing shoe, but very interesting.

I am not really sure why I am drawn to them. They don't look very secure, but seem as though they are like a B-Ball Slipper.

I shall be in the Beav Thursday and Friday, so I will asking about these for real.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^^
I was wonderin about that myself, but I am also thinking since I can't tell from the angle, that it may serve a anti-roll purpose?

Team Dirka Dirka?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

these look great!! i am hoping they feel great too i think they'll achieve some huarache 2k4/2k5 status...
JSG​
...Support The Sneaker Art Forum...​

Quote:
I am confused.. I am very intrigued by these.

Are they Hard but with Zoom? How Responsive are they? I posted in the other thread, that they are a confusing shoe, but very interesting.

i think they look prety good. Wonder if they are like the hyperflights but with better ankle support? That would be cool if they were similar.

These are seriously sweet, and they look like they'd be really light too :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com
YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,20.5.5 blues,XIII flint, XI DMP and AZGs!

These look real light and even kinda thin. Should be a very good performing shoe.
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Mork and Mindy ($120), Milli Vanillis($100), UNLVS ($120) for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

These look pretty nice and hopefully comfy. I wonder how much theyll retail for..

Back
Top Bottom