Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

i h e a r t zoom
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

16494141_z.jpg

so no red lining on this one? same code?
www.dyyhardsvault.com Grand Opening (Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts) here

Blog for new items/personal blog

Does anyone agree with me when i say they should release a Hyperflight inspired colorway???

im talking like....turn these into the Zoom BB n watch em sell

Review_hyperflight_34front-yellow.jpg

CAN WE GET A PHOTOSHOP!?!?!? ahaha
---
There's One Life, One Love, so there can only be One King

^^That colorway will only sell if it was limited. most people these days don't want to walk around or play ball in things that make their feet look like bananas.

I really don't feel them.... there's something in the shape that I do not like. Mybe when the lows come out...or probably it has got something to do with the colorway they're releasing.

Release is 8/9. MSRP $110. Design inspiration is an Italiain dress shoe, kinda like how the 11's where model after wingtips. I can take some pics at work if people would like. Shoes look hideous traction looks beautiful.

Is the zoom air in these in a removable insole like in the FP1 or Lebron IV or is it glued into the midsole?

Thanks,
Ced
Don't read this sentence.

Rock, or anyone else with info:

Are the Grey/Orange/Black BB mids on page 1 releasing? If so, when?

Thanks.
PHOENIX SUNS​
MV3 - The Matrix - S.T.A.T. - The Brazilian Blur - G. Hill​

Quote:
Is the zoom air in these in a removable insole like in the FP1 or Lebron IV or is it glued into the midsole?

both of the shoes you named are foam tech shoes. basically every other shoe besides the ones made of foam do not have a removable midsole.

^^^ the dude you quoted said IN-sole not mid-sole. No shoe has a removable mid-sole.

Quote:
^^^ the dude you quoted said IN-sole not mid-sole. No shoe has a removable mid-sole.

well if the cuhioning is in the insole then it could be considered midsole as well.

Quote:
both of the shoes you named are foam tech shoes. basically every other shoe besides the ones made of foam do not have a removable midsole.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom