Upcoming Sneaker Events?

Any more upcoming sneaker shows or events in the DC/Baltimore area? I seem to keep missing them due to late notice or it falling on a conflicting event or schedule.

Any more upcoming sneaker shows or events in the DC/Baltimore area? I seem to keep missing them due to late notice or it falling on a conflicting event or schedule.

Not that I know of. I missed the verizon center one but didn't hear too much about it.

Does anyone know what happened to sneakercon DC? it was on the schedule previously for spring/summer and then it disappeared....

Yea I have been wondering the same about Sneaker Con. How do we go from a live two day event (first time ever) and then to 0 for the following year?

Yeah, I heard SneakerCon was cancelled. :smh:

Why?

And this is coming up
BLYnJM6CQAArQLo.jpg

Sneaker Pimps still rollin... this year marks our 5th consecutive year in the city...

DC Star (2009) @
LUX Lounge (2010) @
Ibiza (2011) @
Fillmore (2012) @

Sneaker Pimps still rollin... this year marks our 5th consecutive year in the city...

DC Star (2009) @
LUX Lounge (2010) @
Ibiza (2011) @
Fillmore (2012) @

Looks tough. But what exactly is it.

how do sneaker events work?

I will be attending my first one in two weeks (sneakercon ATL)

I have 2-3 pairs i'd like to sell/trade..and looking to cop a grail or two....do I just walk in with my 2-3 boxes , look around, and hope someone buys my shoes?
any insight would be helpful thanks

how do sneaker events work?

I will be attending my first one in two weeks (sneakercon ATL)

I have 2-3 pairs i'd like to sell/trade..and looking to cop a grail or two....do I just walk in with my 2-3 boxes , look around, and hope someone buys my shoes?
any insight would be helpful thanks

I like to think of it as eBay but in person. There are several tables mostly people who have there own "brand" or groups. (Can't think of a better term). Usually those who have 10+ pairs and can afford a table would get one. You walk around with your shoes in your hand. One of each pair and people who are interested come up to you and ask questions and whatnot and you negotiate. You do the same to others. You see a shoe you want you negotiate with them or trade if they accept them. There's not much to it. People sell clothes , key chains, and shoe products. That's all I can think of. Hope it helps.

Does anyone know what happened to sneakercon DC? it was on the schedule previously for spring/summer and then it disappeared....
Smh it's so dumb. I was excited for sneakercon DC and all of sudden they take it off there schedule... And they decide to go back to Chicago, ATL, Miami, New York... they go to the same places and just keep rotating...

Smh it's so dumb. I was excited for sneakercon DC and all of sudden they take it off there schedule... And they decide to go back to Chicago, ATL, Miami, New York... they go to the same places and just keep rotating...
What a shame, I feel like there would be a big showing in DC. Seen a lot of sneaker heat in public places in the DMV.

the respect they give the DMV is bullcrap i remember as a 16 year old just getting my feet wet two years ago my mentor took me with him to sneaker con in DC and it was a two day event and we came up on some amazing heat also it was at a really nice venue. Last year the event was at a small overcrowded venue and the event was changed to 1 day. Now in 2013 we have no event and were one of the sneaker meccas of the united states.  

Yeah Sneakercon recently posted on instagram and the caption said they'd be coming back in September... Wish it was over the summer instead...

My brother and I are planning a Sneaker Event for July in the Bowie area. Once things are finalize, I will post a flyer. The DMV needs more events.

Sneaker Con will be back in DC September 14th.

However, on August 10th my sneaker event will be working with a group from Cali to host a sneaker event. Be sure to follow us on IG and twitter for more information: @SNKATTK

I should be posting the flyer for the August 10th event on here in a few days; just need to finish up a few more things. You can view pictures from our last event here: http://instagram.com/snkattk

Back
Top Bottom