Upcoming Sneaker Events?

It was my first sneaker event, but I thought it was cool. Good music, good turn out, and everyone had a good attitude. Not much variety as far as sneakers (mainly foams, LeBrons, and more recent Nike Sportswear Stuff) but people seems to be making out well. I wish there was more stuff size 11 and up, but oh well.

Look forward to more of these.

It was my first sneaker event, but I thought it was cool. Good music, good turn out, and everyone had a good attitude. Not much variety as far as sneakers (mainly foams, LeBrons, and more recent Nike Sportswear Stuff) but people seems to be making out well. I wish there was more stuff size 11 and up, but oh well.

Look forward to more of these.
Nice, that's good to hear everything went well.

Is anyone going to SneakerCon in September? If so anyone know about booths or anything like that?

I don't know about SneakerCon, but deadstockva is having an event in VA Beach next Saturday.

615 Atlantic Avenue Virginia Beach, VA 23451

Don't have any info regarding booth rentals though.

I can't do a trip to Va beach from DC right now. Damn I want to go to sneakercon though and maybe interested in a booth or spot rental depending on price. United sailor hopefully we can see each other there then and hopefully there will be heat.

I can't do a trip to Va beach from DC right now. Damn I want to go to sneakercon though and maybe interested in a booth or spot rental depending on price. United sailor hopefully we can see each other there then and hopefully there will be heat.
SO PBullet you are going?

Yeah I am going United Sailor. Hope to see some niketalk family there. I got some heat size 8 to 8.5 that I need to sell or trade.

What are you gonna wear United? I think I may un ds my DB 3s or I may just rock my white laser 4s.

What are you gonna wear United? I think I may un ds my DB 3s or I may just rock my white laser 4s.
Probably going with the DB dunk lows or my pearl foams, most likely the dunks, my wife will rock her red and black dunk highs,
Trying to get rid of my weatherman foams lol

I was thinking about going with my Royal Foam pros and my DB 5's assuming they arrive in time. for the even also. So many nice choices not sure what to do now.

I was thinking about going with my Royal Foam pros and my DB 5's assuming they arrive in time. for the even also. So many nice choices not sure what to do now.

Have an outfit yet? i mean im probably going to break out a fresh hoodie or tee to go with w/e kicks i rock.

Making the trip up from NC for Sneakercon. Got a table so ya'll be sure to come by. Trying to get up with some NTers from twitter for a mini summit :nerd:

I'm thinking bout making that trip from Philly to Sneaker Con tomorrow...Guys think it's worth the dub for admission?

I'm thinking bout making that trip from Philly to Sneaker Con tomorrow...Guys think it's worth the dub for admission?
Definitely worth it imo. I think this will be a great turnout. A lot of people I've seen said they're attending and it should be good!

I'm in there tomorrow! Will see you guys there. I'll be rocking my South Beach 8's
smokin.gif
. Say wassup to ya boy.

hey niketalk fam I need some help!!!!!!

I just seen the tickets are sold out for the sneakercon in dc

I need tickets bad (2 or 3 tickets)

if anyone can help please hit me up asap

(443-694-7293) anytime

Back
Top Bottom