** UPDATE 1.16.08 ** Jordan "CP3" Model

It use to be that every jordan shoe and appearal that was released had me wanting it so bad, now its like im tryin to convince myself to buy a pair of retros. Jordan is just not comin hard anymore sorry to say.

I'll stick with the XII.5.

But, there are better Team models on the way, trust me.

These are nicer than the catalog pics, though, and kind of remind me of the Kobe II in look and fit.

Peace.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

i would cop the black/varsity maize colorway that JM is talkin about..it looks like a good ballin shoe..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i like these...........if i see a hot colorway i might cop
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

really not felling those i guess i will have to see them in person

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

They need the Hornets colorway...
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

shouldve been M4sNT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, sdotz,AzN bOi KyLe etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

I can't wait for these! I'll be picking up the all Black pair that's releasing in March... and will definitely be thinking about the Black/Red depending on how beat my first pair is.

You have to give it up to JB for making red colorways when they don't match at all with the team colors :smh:
smh.gif

Meanwhile.....I am still staring at those 22 PEs
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^^^^^^^

Im on the same boat, you should see me in the other post asking like an idiot how cop these. Those be my new grails! I will have one day, maybe not this year, maybe not next... but they will be mine!

Quote:
You have to give it up to JB for making red colorways when they don't match at all with the team colors

Like...

White/True Blue III's
White/Military Blue IV's
Grape V's
White/Maroon VI's
White/Sport Blue VI's
Bourduex VII's
Aqua VIII's

Shall I go on?

This isn't anything new...

There will be PLENTLY of colorways that match his uniforms...these are just two additional colorways for urban accounts...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

I work at Sports Authority and we just had a Nike clinic last week, and I asked the rep when these will first drop...He said expect the first colorway to dropin January...Also he said watch out for a shoe called the hyper dunks. A mid cut bball shoe thats only 12 ounces.......

I saw these on NBA 2K8 in a black and white colorway they look nice on the game almost like the blk/wht XXIIs

Back
Top Bottom