** UPDATE 1.16.08 ** Jordan "CP3" Model

Ni ce design, but why the safe colors? Have some guts and release some Hornets colorways, and 1 safe colorway.

If they are designed specifically for Chris Paul's playing style then it's all good for me...point guard to point guard......

I couldnt imagine those with jeans
grin.gif

Still no real pics??..Thats surprising..The only shot we have seen of these are the samples CP was wearing at the video game shoot...
And I don't think its a case of Jordan Brand keeping this shoe under wraps..since they are in video games, and the drawings are shown in catalogues...Maybeit just happens nobody has taken any pictures of these shoes??..If anyone has..please post!...

Someone already said they have real pics on here, but I don't think they can post them yet. And yes I said Hyperdunks, the future of the whole hyper flightline......

I have said it before in this post and I guess no1 cared to pay attention.
I have plenty of pics of these shoes in different prototype stages.
If some can concur that its cool to show the pics, someone I know to be accountable I will.

Please release the pics, I honestly don't think you'll get in trouble for releasing pics on Chris Paul's shoes......

Joerdan-
It should be perfectly fine, since JB has released pictures of the shoe in their catalogue...With a shoe like the xx3 is when they would black it out, sotherefore it is not alright to post pictures since JB has not showed any...
This should be perfectly fine, but to be on the safe side, I would say just block out any sample numbers, and then your good...

Back
Top Bottom