Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

R.I.P.

I would donate money or whatver NT agrees on to help his family out. Maybe they need help paying for his funeral or medical bills? 

Remember interacting with you on NT over the years and also this thread. So sad to come in here and see this news.

We all consider NT a fam but he was always especially forthcoming with his own life stories sad and hilarious. If you look at his twitter, NT was a big thing to him.

Whoever is on the case find some way that we can reach the family. I'd love to contribute.

RIP

I had just skimmed through his og post and saw him mention being sad and just wanting ppl to hang out. That **** legit made me feel some kind of way. RIP brother.

R.I.P.

I would donate money or whatver NT agrees on to help his family out. Maybe they need help paying for his funeral or medical bills? 

Man, I only knew Breezy on NT but dude was cool as hell. I loved the way he took everything and fought till the end. He went out like a man. :pimp:

R.I.P

I'm real busy now with work and stuff, but if someone does set something up to help pay for the funeral or send flowers to the family, let me know. I will donate to a fellow NTer.

This is honestly scary, seeing someone so young pass like that. The youtube video just months prior to his diagnosis, he probably didn't even see it coming. Live life to the fullest everyday. Reading the part where he said he'll beat this thing, but it must've took one hell of a toll on his body. It'll be six months the 26 of this month that he's been gone. He's probably been looking down on us from above as we've been updating this thread, but now we have closure fam. No longer in pain, and definitely in a much better place. Hopefully when our time comes, we'll see you up there and crack a few NT insiders. NT Summit post-Earth life. R.I.P Fernando Acosta 1989-2013.

Just the other day I was thinking about how it had been a while since beezy posted.

Sad, dude was cool beans.

RIP

im definitivt down to show him some appreciation, hope we get a adress from that mail that was sent out. 

RIP Breezy...
frown.gif

stop with the RIP's, he's probably resting and chilling, NT isn't a priority when someone is going through some stuff.

You would be surprised just how important niketalk is to some people. The internet in general. It allows you to speak your mind without being judged. I bet niketalk knows stuff about him his family doesnt even know.

Rest in peace to the young man. Too young to go but death is the only thing certain to all of us...

Someone should definately get ahold of his family and show them this thread

awful news but I am glad he is not suffering anymore. 3 years younger than me and I can't imagine what he had to go through. :smh:

RIP

Back
Top Bottom