Update 4/28: Every shoe has a story, My collection Post. Only 55% shown so far....

those yankees are the only lebron v i like.. my size too.
laugh.gif

oregons are sicker than swine flu.

and i miss the sonics. i got those home vis sweets too.. surprisingly comfortable but i haven't worn them outside my house yet.

i wanted to resume this thread, but i have no idea where i left off, due to my rearranging a lot of my shoes....lol sad

Damn, I just saw this thread...

Great variety and
thumbsup.gif
@ having a story for each pair...

But wait... no Griffey's?

when the hell are you going to finish so I can read it all at once..........?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ And you call yourself a 206er...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
hmmm you should read the invisible lines between "you already know".....lol come on now....take it in...deep breath....

....but honestly i was never TOO into all those vintage Griffey's. i DID like the griffey 2, but i had a feeling that it would be one of those shoes that iwouldn't wear much....the G6 was also another fav in the wht/blk concord like colorway.... now i just have a pair of Jackie Swingmans and the grif 1freshwater retros....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ And you call yourself a 206er...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
hmmm you should read the invisible lines between "you already know".....lol come on now....take it in...deep breath....

....but honestly i was never TOO into all those vintage Griffey's. i DID like the griffey 2, but i had a feeling that it would be one of those shoes that i wouldn't wear much....the G6 was also another fav in the wht/blk concord like colorway.... now i just have a pair of Jackie Swingmans and the grif 1 freshwater retros....

Haha, nah, I know what you meant... thats why I threw in the
laugh.gif
I'm just playin... you did, after all, make the effort of posting those "Junior Town" picks, so I know you're a Jr. fan...
wink.gif

Great stuff my dude... You are as real as they come!!!!!

Awesome stuff... cant wait to see the updated stuff!!!!!

damn, you've got too much time on your hands!
laugh.gif

come over and take pics of my stuff before I get rid of it all!

man i tried to get some shoes together to take some new pix....but ughhhh i'm so lost! all of my shoes have been rearranged so i'm unsure as to whereeverything is....and hich shoes i've already taken pix of and what not....geez....

Back
Top Bottom