*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

What I'm hoping for is a villain/goal that doesn't get solved in this season. Hopefully it carries into the last and final book.

I'm wondering how exactly these four new guys are supposed to be powerful enough on their own to take over/destroy the world. Seems like a bit of an exaggeration to me. :smh: They've got skills, but haven't shown anything on that scale.

Wait........ Zuko is related to Desna and Eska? How?
He's not
laugh.gif

I'm sure it was just a term of endearment and respect.

The math just don't add up. Either way we'll find out soon.

What the **** they did 3 episodes I thought it was just one? The one where korra gets the gold for the queen.

lol my bad B we're having a semantics issue. When I say three episodes, I counted the hour-long special as two episodes. So that plus the visit to the Earth Queen makes 3 total

:lol: Yeah what Heat said. That hour should count as 2 episodes plus the one after. I'm glad they're back in ba sing sae though. I hope they make a trip to the fire nation this season as well.
great so I missed the actual season premiere :stoneface: :smh:

they called him great uncle though

If you guys rewatch it online, around the 12 min and 30 sec mark they say "Lord Zuko, Uncle..." They were referring to Korra's father (their uncle).

For this interested in reading or watching ahead, I found that episodes 4-6 are online. There are also reviews of all of the episodes that have aired or leaked.

Personally, I like reading the reviews and spoilers because they help me catch things that I might have missed the first time around.

For example, I didn't realize that the waterbending antagonist didn't have arms. The reviews do a great job of explaining how and why the 4 antagonists this season are so strong.

Last edited:

If you guys rewatch it online, around the 12 min and 30 sec mark they say "Lord Zuko, Uncle..." They were referring to Korra's father (their uncle).

For this interested in reading or watching ahead, I found that episodes 4-6 are online. There are also reviews of all of the episodes that have aired or leaked.

Personally, I like reading the reviews and spoilers because they help me catch things that I might have missed the first time around.

For example, I didn't realize that the waterbending antagonist didn't have arms. The reviews do a great job of explaining how and why the 4 antagonists this season are so strong.

Damn, I thought she just covered her arms with water to fight.

Damn, I thought she just covered her arms with water to fight.
i thought that she was just in a straitjacket 

aNYone aNYone I thought the same thing until I looked closer as she moved. She's just wearing a regular old tunic, and clearly isn't concealing her arms within the water.

Yeah I noticed that she didn't have arms. Also Korra seems to have gotten darker

Anyone know where I can catch the season premier since I missed it. I checked on Nick.com but no luck :frown:

Good Episode tonight. Seeing Zuko in action was :pimp:

Edit: oh snap there were 2 episodes tonight. I only watched the first one SMFH.

Last edited:
So Toph's blind a_ is alive & kicking somewhere out there.

Also, two baby daddies, Toph? Hopefully it wasn't because she's blind.

I'm gonna need a flashback of Chairman Sokka in action during the first fight & capture of Zaheer.

I wonder why is was difficult for them to capture zaheer the first time, considering he wasn't a airbender then.

Back
Top Bottom