* UPDATE* BLENDSxBARRACUDA WAREHOUSE SALE 7/13-15

MY EYES HAVE SEEN A LOT OF THE STUFF AND IT'S SLAMMIN'!
ULTIMATE DUDES X TEAM STEAM: CRASHFORTYONE, 2 TAN 4 YOU, BUDDY BUNSTEIN, ROCK THUNDERS, DUDE LAW, AND ULTIMATE DUDE.

OUR TANS DON'T PEEL.

Hopefully I'll see Team Steam tomorrow!! :nerd:
nerd.gif
AIM- tickskicks32shaun3232@yahoo.comBuy My Size 10 SB's!!!Buy My Size 12-13 Dunks!!!My Collection

PROPS TO BLENDS AND BARRACUDA - Best sale of the year by far so far. Picked up 3 pairs of kicks, finally got the kobe's! props to the staff for being so helpful, much appreciated!

^what other shoes did they have?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
L A K E R S​
F R E S H P R I N C E​

sale was pretty decent, went this afternoon, finally grabbed white XXII's, some dope New Balance's & those purple 90's i had always passed on before.. but for like 50 bucks why not..

Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

thanks to the BLENDS crew (arigato! and to Jerry for helping me hold the shoes on the street)...great prices too (didn't realize that 'til I got home and did the math calculations!)....as for the clothing, don't bother. the shoes is where it's at.

Quote:
as for the clothing, don't bother. the shoes is where it's at.

hahaha ic ic wat shoes were floating around cuhz im hoping to go tomorrow i juss hope there isnt some long line to get in

It was aight, I was expecting more shoes. I went at like 3pm Friday....no line...was like 10 ppl shopping inside. As for the stuff inside, saw blazers, vandals, a few air max 90s, sbs but not sb dunks, normal dunks, xxiis, jordan bloyals, AF1s, creative recreation kicks, good number of adidas....just to name a few. I left with a pair of dunk low premiums cuz I didn't find anything else there and an undercrown tshirt...$57 for dunks, $10 for the t. Supposedly the earlier in the day u go the better the selection. So I guess if you're plannin on goin then try to go early. There's my 2 cents, hope it helps.

smh at the kids that bought 15 pairs of sbs at the beginning? were they hoping to resell them lol, gl with that LOL!

for clothes - they got some stussy jackets , adicolor jackets, jordan jackets

My friend showed up... I guess someone goofed up on the register cause he walked out with Tony Parker AF1, some other AF1 and a pair of Dunks... he only paid $95. :lol:
laugh.gif

This after I text him NOT to get me the black/blue AM95's............... >:
mad.gif
teamautobot
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.​

went there on friday....lots of hunnies all yall NT'er got sum cute looking females dont be all lost in the kicks....keep an eye on ur girl :wink:
wink.gif
TeamFreshNegrodamus​

- earth0ne04

damn...missed out, i would have just rolled for the ladies...haha...naw but were there any vans???

yea they were a couple of vans not to sure about colorways...the sale was pretty cool pretty much the nike/reebok/vans shoes 50% from their retail price its a pretty good deal. and they had special prices going on their adidas

dropped by pretty late today, only picked up a hoody for 15 buckaroos
For Sale / For Trade:
DS 11 Destroyer Dunk
DS 11 Doerenbecher Charity Dunk
DS 10.5 OLNL Jordan I Package
DS 11 Polka Dot AF1s

Wanted in 10.5 or 11 DS:
Grape V, Air Max 90 Infrared, Korea AF1, Holland AF1

anything left? might stop by again....
FS/FT WTB DS METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 8 (trades 10.5-11, prefer same shoe) PM ME!!!!!
FS/FT money cat low & hi (10.5)$180 / jordan fire red III (10, 11)
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

SWEETTTTTT DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT 3 pairs for 100bucks!!!!! SWEET DEALS!!!!!! THE GUYS ARE KOOL @#%$ HELL TOO!!!!! GREAT DEALS GREAT SERVICE!

Back
Top Bottom