(Update: Didn't win, but have gotten Tees Made!/ Online Store!) Vote for me in the Karmaloop Street

Hello, I'm BoredONE1 or as some of you may know me, @_RELLDOT_ on twitter. I'm a fresh out of college Graphic Designer with alot of ideas, dreams,etc. Hence this contest. The winner gets 5k and their shirts made in addition to promo etc. I'm not asking for aimless votes. (although, who am I to turn those down? :lol: ) I truly feel that I'm bring something unique to the table. So if you like what you see, please vote for me. You can vote once a day and for multiple entries. All Feedback is welcome aswell.

"Spacejam" Tee

View media item 646756
http://bit.ly/195Bui7

"Cali Bear" Tee

View media item 646760
http://bit.ly/1iS1mDD

Update: Some time has passed since the contest and I was able to get the spacejam tees made up in two colors, black and purple. Revisions to the shirts have been Made as well. This and other products can be found at :

www.relldot.com

Pics of the tees:

View media item 1451185View media item 1451187View media item 1451191

Thanks for viewing!!!

Last edited:
Nice work. Can't rock with the Space Jam, too cliche and busy but the actual artwork is cool. Cali Bear is nice, wouldnt rock cuz i'm not from Cali tho lol. Either way i'll vote for a fellow NTer :pimp:

Nice work. Can't rock with the Space Jam, too cliche and busy but the actual artwork is cool. Cali Bear is nice, wouldnt rock cuz i'm not from Cali tho lol. Either way i'll vote for a fellow NTer :pimp:

Either way I appreciate the feedback, positive or negative! And the vote! Thank you! Helps me develop my ideas better. The spacejam tee started out as a movie poster that I made but people suggested I make it into a tee. Thought it would be cool to rock my artwork.

I'll support NT famb...

but I'm not feeling your designs.

The Space Jam one is just corny to me.  The Cali one is okay but everyone will just associate it with the joints you can pick up at the swapmeet.

EVERYONE is LA is wearing those Cali Bear T's/Sweaters.

Good Luck
nthat.gif

I'll support NT famb...

but I'm not feeling your designs.

The Space Jam one is just corny to me.  The Cali one is okay but everyone will just associate it with the joints you can pick up at the swapmeet.

EVERYONE is LA is wearing those Cali Bear T's/Sweaters.

Good Luck :nthat:

Appreciate the feedback and your vote! Understand where you're coming from regardless.

I like them, definitely better than some of the start-up tees NT gets every month or so.

Cali tee would be better with a plain back though, maybe leave the California logo and then leave it at that. Reminds me of a hockey jersey than a tee though.

Keep it up!

Last edited:
I like them, definitely better than some of the start-up tees NT gets every month or so.

Cali tee would be better with a plain back though, maybe leave the California logo and then leave it at that. Reminds me of a hockey jersey than a tee though.

Keep it up!

Appreciate the feedback man! Cali tee is soccer inspired. I def see what you mean by hockey though. :lol:

Why are you unique??

Space Jam is loud, I f with the bear though.

Well I feel that my graphic style itself is unique.
All original designs. No leather, no zippers, no giant roman god/ hindu graphics plastered on a tee. No HBA, givenchy recreations, etc.

Appreciate the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom