****update****, GOLDS, EGGPLANTS, BLK and Silver, and SILVER and BLK all confirmed...

Quote:
someone please school me on these shoes and these " egg plants " i always thought these were funny looking shoes that incorporated technology also used the in foamposite shoe. does is even have casual wearing appeal? not trying to hate or rain on the parade just someone a bit mis informed that would like to be informed.

I believe these were the first shoe ever to use foamposite material. correct me if im mistaken.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

i need some TB Flightposites i hope they retro those because it is near impossible to find them in a size 12

^yea the ones with laces are called solo flights and they aren't made with foamposite materials
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Yea I need another pair of the silver joints. I got some but theyre only 9.5s, need like a 10.5 now.

ehem.

any dates confirmed? or atleast, what year? '08?
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

You're right, ninjahood. They definitely need to retro the Silver ones. I need to retire my OGs
H. . E. . A. . D. . A. . U. . T. . O. . M. . A. . T. . I. . C. . A​

flightposites are very nice indeed.

only problem is that its more for narrow feet ppl...

damn at my fatter feet. :frown:
frown.gif
SALE -- Size M-XL| Tees, Hoodie, Denim| Stussy, Grenade, Levis 501[url=http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/anticop8/Sell]Size 9| Nike Air Max 1 Euro Regrind[url=http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i313/anticop8/Sell]$ 25 SHIP Converse Chuck Low size 9 (size 9.5-10 in Nike size)

Yesss, one of my absolute favorite shoes of all time, had a pair in high school, brings back memories. I wore mine out til there was a hole in the sole. A no brainer copp. Anybody know the retail/date? I wonder how many other colors are coming out too. I had the golds, blacks and silvers too, hope those colors are coming out as well.

man there amazing :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Quote:
isnt there a version of this shoe with laces?

the fp1s have laces...i know what youre talking about though...the dreaded solo flights...aka the dummied down cheap o version of the fp1...the solo flights dont use the foamposite technology...

glad these are confirmed...i passed on a couple OG pairs because of the rumored retro...

Quote:
does is even have casual wearing appeal? not trying to hate or rain on the parade just someone a bit mis informed that would like to be informed.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM XBOX360
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

man... im getting worried about the GOLD joints... are the Gold joints DROPPIN????
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Please don't kill these please Nike........
I need to get a job fast now that these are coming out.
TEAMIRONMAN
B.....U.....L.....L.....S
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 91 - 92 - 93 - 96 - 97 - 98​

Had a gold pair in hs. Broke my pricipals neck once. I neeeeed to cop these again.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::McLovinMcLovin::.​

Back
Top Bottom