****update****, GOLDS, EGGPLANTS, BLK and Silver, and SILVER and BLK all confirmed...

Eggplants will be mine. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team I Heart Jesus

One nike rep who had just finished designing mike vicks last shoe which probbaly wont see the light of day said he wants to switch the OG total air foamposite color and make that either eggplant or gold and make the flightposite into the Total air foams color...

He seemed pretty sure he wanted to do it

So a Eggplant or Gold Total Air Foamposite can possibly be dropping.

Make it happen

wvd7nl

2hzpmvq
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

I love the design of these. It was supposed to and does look like a foot being pulled out of liquid. eggplants? yes please.
RollWaveRoooooollTide

NT'ers Fav color is purple... but you forgot the purple dinosaurs...

wow.. thank for that info ecdos, wow i think the purple max's would look better...

wat yall think?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

The glittery is dope and whack at the same time. Gotta see it in person though lol.
-----
It is harsh !

^^^^^^^ dont give Nike any ideas yall... we want blacks, silvers, gold and eggplants, and maybe some college colorways...
nuffin 2 much NIKE... and 1 thing DONT SCREW THESE UP
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Thank god. I been hunting these for some time.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

bak ymmij, samples? any more info? sorry if this deviates from the original intent of the topic ..

Nike should have scrapped the Kobe 3s and just re-release these as Kobe's shoe. In terms of comfort, these are comparable to anything out in the market right now, which his remarkable when you consider that this shoe dropped in '98. Had Nike been able to sign him back then, these would have been his kicks.

I got these a few weeks ago. Solo Flight LITES. Don come close to the flightposites....but thought i'd post them in here. Still love them though :D
happy.gif
275897325.jpg

Solo Flights dropped around 99/00 and were made of lame nylon. I still have a purple pair off clearance racks (also a few pairs of Solo Slides from the same time) but would rather have some more FP's so I don't feel so guilty wearing my FP's.

Personally, I'm looking forward to balling in these. They originally dropped in my college years, where I gave a @#%$ about the newest technology in shoes, and spent my money on booze and drugs. I'll be glad to witness in person some of Nike-tech history.
P - F U N K​

i may be a newbie to the site, but i don't understand how almost everyone hates on the glittery timbs in the "other brands" section, but put the same thing on the flightposites and all of the sudden its "make it happen". i guess even though nike makes a lot of stuff people hate, they still got more juice than all the other companies.

nice Dunkhead08...mang i hope those are GR..please god let em be...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Correct me if im wrong my nyc heads.

Back in the days areound 00 / 01 nike was running adds for a new basketball shoe. The ads which were heavily advertised on the trains featured little mini games / exercises that one could perform in this new shoe. I dont really remeber much but i think one of the ad"s advertised an exercise / game that involved the persons shadow or something...

Sounds crazy but think hard back to like 00 / 01 these ad"s were everywhere. Where they for this shoe?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

]

Pumped about this release. If they would only make foamposite ones in the eggplant color.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

The Flightposites were ad hyped pretty hard in NYC, as the silhouette was used on quite a few ads. Its a beautiful shoe, good shoe to ball in, and I will mos def be getting a pair of the Purple, and a pair of the Black joints.

Back
Top Bottom