****update****, GOLDS, EGGPLANTS, BLK and Silver, and SILVER and BLK all confirmed...

fresh iz back

Banned
****update****, GOLDS, EGGPLANTS, BLK and Silver, and SILVER and BLK all confirmed...

TEAM WARRIORS

Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle

Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

^^They were a few months back
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

I remember the days JM would rock the carbon fibers when he was still working retail. I sure hope the two colors mentioned do come out again.
Your momz in my bizness​

well can someone also RE-confirm that the Gold ones are retroing?? I was in the same boat as the thread starter...I was pretty sure I heard the golds were being retroed...but lately it seems like they are retroing everything BUT the gold ones...
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

Quote:
Eggplants CONFIRMED.
:wow:
eek.gif
1999 Jordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

truly classic kicks..stuff these days are lacking imagination.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

one pair of the gold flightposites please
i just would like to know if they're coming out

can someone post pics of the flightposites in question?
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

someone please school me on these shoes and these " egg plants " i always thought these were funny looking shoes that incorporated technology also used the in foamposite shoe. does is even have casual wearing appeal? not trying to hate or rain on the parade just someone a bit mis informed that would like to be informed.

paging ninjahood........

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

]

wow look at those flightposite... NIKE PLEASE DONT @#%$ em up... please...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Eggplant Retro's just made my year....I sold my pair of Eggplants last year @ the Dunk Exchange....I totally regretted ever making that decision....

God works in mysterious ways....that's the 2nd time that has ever happended to me....The 1st time I sold my OG Black/Red XIs for $250 + an Avirex....I def. got the better end of the deal, especially when they were retro'd in '01...

Gotta love it!!!!!
Now back in da hood, certain cats they wanna kill me, they ice grill me, but on da low, ni--as feel me...ya gotta luv it!!!

Yes! I really hope these end up looking true to the originals. I'll be picking up as many pairs as I can.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

theyre putting out more colors, right? those silver/blacks are hot too
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom