*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

THANKS BIRM FOR THE INFO....BUT IM LIKE A FEW OTHERS WORRIED ABOUT THE PRICE.....REMEMBER GUYS WHAT SNUGGLES POSTED LAST YEAR WHEN THE $500 THUNDERS RELEASED THAT 1000 DOLLAR STUFF WAS COMMING SO BE PREPARED.......IF THIS IS IT COMMIN WERE SCREWED!!!!!!!
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

Hooray_Red_Stripe_Hooray_Beer--large-msg-11478254851-2.jpg%3F375223354
BOO Packages!Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

The fact that every package they have every put out has sold instantly shouldn't lead to any surprises.

Cosign on Redbrim's announcement. I have heard the rumblings of that X and XIII pack, but wasn't sure if it would come to fruition.

This is the first of a few, ladies & gents.
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

XVI and VII would be crazy. hares and black and reds. omg would really like to see how many diff. packages are gonna be made and if all models. most likely not, but wow. pretty decent idea if their coming with OG color ways.

Its a great ide for selling a pair of shoe's that i would usually not buy,if i dont like the color or model.

But its defently worth buying if i like the other pair of shoe's alot,that reminds me of the old days.

This is consistant with JB's habit of making packages with one shoe you want and one you'd never buy.

only 3-4 packages will actually be good...other than that...i dont wanna see XXII and I...or XIX and IV...one good shoe..one nasty shoe.... :lol:
laugh.gif
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..Jordan IX cool grey sz11, Jordan II white/red/black sz.11, & others for SALE L@@K!!Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

thanks for the info.

-J-
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​

What would be better? VIII and XV? Or XV and VIII?

I independently heard this information about 6 weeks ago from, of all people, a footlocker employee here in Sydney. Mind you this was a sneakerhead, not your typical clueless employee.

The idea was apparently to release one package per month. However, I asked one of our regular informers if he could confirm it and he told me this plan had been dropped or modified.

Eleven packages is a lot of shoes! Buying even one each would be a tough task for most collectors.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email: AirElijah@niketalk.com

I know I will still cop all of them because I love at least one of the shoes in each package T.T . This will really kill my budget. I really hope JB will not do all of them in 1 year. :*[
- this is not a sig

The meeting was yesterday, so the information I'm posting is the most recent.

EDIT:

Of course, this is JB we're talking about . . . of all companies, notorious with making changes at the last minute.

Peace
Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

XIs and XIIs sound great to me. Maybe something like Concords and White Red XIIs, or Concords and Taxi XIIs, or Columbia XI and Obsidian/White XIIs.

Basically any XIs and XIIs in OG colors will be firey. As long as they keep away from lows.

Quote:
The idea was apparently to release one package per month. That's a lot of shoes! Buying even one each of all 11 packages would be a tough task for most collectors.
@#%$?? One per month?? Not feelin the whole "23" idea though.

XI + XII is probably the only decent package. If they drop the III + XX, isnt it too early to bring the XX back??
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8Mon3yliciousx8@yahoo.com

I think the Slam Dunk Pack kinda' makes sense to me now. Although 2 + 3 equals 5, 2 & 3 = 23. Just a theory of mine, may be just a coincidence. I hope they scrape the packages idea and just release the shoes individually. JB tryna' bring all the heat in 08'!

the info weve gathered over the last week or so all makes sense now. shadows and og 13's, og 9's and black/white/red 14's, and I believe I heard some thing about a pair of 16's looking like boureaux's....maybe it was a hint of a package consisting of 16's AND bourdeaux's....oh the possabilities...
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Back
Top Bottom