*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

^LOL, I'm a teen and trust me I'll be buying them. Already got my job at Footaction. And btw what are teeny boppers? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Spoke at length with my Rep today...Canadians can expect to pay 400+ a pack, with only certain packs being available North of the border. He did, however, mention that Nike will be adjusting retails on certain products to compensate for our rising dollar, starting in spring 08.

X and XIII WILL be available for booking in Canada, thats the only pack he was positive about.
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

the wait.......damn sux for canada!!! l0l teeny boppers= teens who think there the @#%$ no matter what because they found a good cop and dress like a "80's baby"... flipin kids.................... did i mention im 17
TEAM TEANECK​
Breakin' Necks In the 'Neck​

Quote:
LIMITED General Release would best describe the Countdown Packs...
050123_tiger_woods_vmed_2p.widec.jpg
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
I'm the young city bandit,hold myself down singlehanded​

i guess u guys in here are gonna have to stack up some crazy bucks but from wat i see i love it black/shadow X dang just remember them days 1995 baby ..

I just Added it. Sadly with School and the Aqua's, Bred, and AJI (and a few others) I will only have 2500 buy years end...tsk...Then X-mas Gifts! Gotta Flip something, hmm, weight? no no...No shoes. Maybe video game swag.

lol GoW2 Standee for sale! $75 Shipped

Anyways, they may keep my at about $2,000, which can only get me 6 packages...Craziness.

... so the countdown pack will launch accordingly...?

January: XIII & X
Feb: XX3
March: XIV & IX
April: XV & VIII
May: XVI & VII
June: XVII & VI
July: XVIII & V
so on....

when does the XI & XII package release?

For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

^

This is what has been confirmed so far:

Quote:
January - Shadow X's and White/Black XIII's $310 & AJ XX3-TOP23 $230

February - AJ XX3 White/Metallic Silver/Black-Red & Black/Silver/Varsity Red $185

March :nerd:
nerd.gif

Does anyone know what XIV's are gonna be in the pack? Black Toes or White/Red?
Looking for DTRT III, Melo II, and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

^ The Black & Red XV's come out this December.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

In theory this seems like an awesome idea by JB. I appreciate the hybrid between LS and GR so there's actually a chance I'll get something I want. However, the colors of the shoes for the most part will probably blow. I just pray to God if/when they bring the Carmine's something breaks with the molds or a storm sinks the ship bringing them to the US.

Yeah any news on the frequency of releases?
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

If i leave '08 without a pair of VI's im done
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the hennessy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

man, i can't wait til 08. hopefully there are enough packs to go around. on another note JB is very smart puttin packs out because they know there's gotta be a shoe someone wants out of the two. with that they never have to worry about any of the shoes sitting on racks then going on sale.

Thanks 4 keepin' us in the know JM & Flip.

Limited General Release sounds a lot better than Quickstrikes........
~This Is How We Chill, From 93 'Til...~​
My freestyle talent overpowers brothers can't hack...it
They lack wit; we got the mack ish
93 'Til Infinity
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Back
Top Bottom