*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

norfolk, va NEX...yesssssirrrr...cant wait...be around 230 give or take a few bucks
FORMERLY SHOEFANATIC4EVER...
BEEN ONBOARD NIKETALK SINCE 2001!​

is these gonna be the only retro for the year of 08 (meaning the packs) or is JB gonna release some single retro during the year also????????????
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

JB isn't stupid. After the whole OLNL flop, they're gonna make sure the next packs sell out everywhere like the DMP. Like it or not that's the truth. And with shoes like the Space Jams and White/Black XIII's you best damn believe JB knows what they're doing.

Last edited:
^ What OLNL flop?...

shoes for sale:
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

^^^ WHAT FLOP?!? are you kidding me?!? those packs were EVERYWHERE and didn't get pushed for a while...some places here in Toronto still had them sitting on shelves like a month after...not to mention if you look up the definition of Resellers tragedy...the picture next to it woule be the OL/NL box n shoez LOL

^ Do you see any packs still out there? Any on Eastbay? Nikestore?

Compared to ANY other brand in the industry, the shoes sold extremely well.

ANY other brand would kill to have a release as successful as the OLNL...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

LOL, I saw a pack of OLNL on sale for 150 about 3 weeks ago.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Be Easy> Member #6- Tha Cutta
Dekalb County​

Wanted: Jordan I, II, XII's and OLY. VII Sz. 12-13 AIM: vcof2006

You're joking right? I'm in NY and I can still find alot of stores that have many sizez for retail. Have you checked NT B/S? ISS? eBay? Just look at the prices. I've actually seen some OLNL gone for LESS than retail. To say just because eastbay sold out means absolutely nothing. The hypebeasts will always jump on eastbay and make sure they sell out.

Last edited:
Quote:
Have you checked NT B/S? ISS? eBay?

^^^ w/e lol the point is...they're still available threw many options where as the DMP is...well not in stores anymore and pretty hard to come by unless your willing to fork over the money...but back to these packages....
looks like Canada is gettin the short end of the stick...Again

Sportman's shop here in Charleston still has the OLNL package on sale for $149.99...
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
The Countdown Packs are ALL GR's...
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Quote:
January - Shadow X's and White/Black XIII's $310 & AJ XX3-TOP23 $230

February - AJ XX3 White/Metallic Silver/Black-Red & Black/Silver/Varsity Red $185

March - AJ IX and XIV package $310
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
"Dominican Is in my blood to be hustling that "N" you call papi probally one my cousins"

i gotta disagree that they are GR, they may be limited GR but they werent available to order for us, the rep said Quickstrike....but i know that some reps may not know what they are talking about. And yes, these packs are the only retros of 08....Atleast from jan-march 08. Oh and on a side note, the box for the XX3 is the design of a cigar box, and the perforated upper consists of alot of little new designs of the number '23' kinda like an updated maze like 23 found on the back of the AJ XI. Its pretty cool. The 23 is supposedly all about using earth friendly materials....so all you hypebeasts better be preparde to see a shoe that will have to grwo on you....ala the AJXX.

And to the kids that said the OLNL floped....WOW you obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

^ Thanks for the info JM. So can I expect stores like Footlocker and Champs tp get this. Also the cigar box design is not a good look... gotta' think about the kids!
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Yea I'm not with the cigarette box idea. But I'm sure the bred colorway of 23s will be crack
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

:wow:
eek.gif
Damn!

'08 is gonna be crazy.

I hope I can get the pairs I want........but tryna order J's online in the hypebeast era :smh:
smh.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

Welcome to the world of the interesting.

Hope some of you cats are banking, because this won't be cheap.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Wow next year will be very interesting.Hopefully every pack will be 310 or under.But knowing JB that wont happen so hopefully they wont be over 350.But once again we are dealing with the money hungry JB

JM- if they are GR, why arent the packs listed in our line orders? Theres no stock numbers at all for them....just pics of the shirts for them, will they just add them to our order? Or will they become available later when the order is filled?
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

Back
Top Bottom