*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

Dont kno if it has been posted anywhere on here but is the colorway for the 9 & 14 package "IX Retro White/Black/True Red & XIV Retro Black/White/True Red Package"? I seen it on ISS does anyone kno if these are the colorways for sure?

^Yes, those are the colorways.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

I just want more 13s
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z <a href='myspace.com/redrg23'>add the kid</a>

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Whoa whoa whoa when did that get confirmed. If that's the 14 and 9 pack......smh
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

Whoa whoa whoa when did that get confirmed. If that's the 14 and 9 pack......smh
Team SK3
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

So it looks like they're releasing black or dark colored pairs with white ones. Does anyone know if this is how all the sets will be?

^ I think the first two pack are just a coincedence.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

I'm loving everything about the packs so far, but the prices are pissing me off! :x
sick.gif

AND BY THE WAY.....YOU JUST READ MY SIG. HAHA

Quote:

Would've loved to have Carolina Blue IXs along with Carolina Blue XIVs. This pack is an easy pass if it's the same IXs and XIVs that retroed already.

The Shadow X kills the X and XIII pack too.

im interested in seeing that 14 colorway, hopefully april 08 - june 08 we will see either the XI&XII countdown pack, or the VII&XVI countdown pack. hopefully both because i can wait too much longer for the SJ and wht/red 12s and the thought of Hares or bordeaux.....man i cant even talk about it....
Playa Hataz, Elavataz, If you cross me....You'll Die - Wise LeBron

^ YOU AND ME BOTH... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

I don't think this question has been asked flat out yet, so I'll ask it. Does anyone know of any other planned colorways besides the ones already mentioned? Thanks.

^^^ When the other colorways are ready to be mentioned someones gonna say what they are. Just be patient, were far away from 08
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

Quote:
I'll bet December Dec 20,2008

i hope so...it will be my 23rd birthday and it will be the most glorious one if the spacejams release that day.
I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell
From the spliff that I lift and inhale, it ain't hard to tell

i am really hoping they release the olympic 6s and i think there is a good chance since 2008 is the summer olympics
got special edition Lebrons 3s or jordan 6s
get at me

^ $310 for the 10/13 & 14/9 package.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Newton County​

I think 310 is a little expensive for the prices, but I'll still try to get a couple packs.

What do you guys think about the price? As if it really matters to JB haha

I doubt JB is gonna release 1 pack every single month, thats just insane. If it is true, all of NT is going bankrupt lol, especially if all of ya that buy every sneaker that comes out. The only 1 ill prolly cop is the 11 and 12, but thats it. People need to pay for more important things

^^ Its been confirmed, a pack everymonth except for february
Team SK3
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom