*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

man packages are too expensive.....just release the XIII, XI, VI, & maybe some III's & X's..........but no, we will end up getting some packages that come with like a beanie & a pair of socks & the price is like $500
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matthew 6:25-34).

btw.....i think the black/red VIII's could be in some sort of ridiculous package.....because we havent seen or heard anything yet
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matthew 6:25-34).

Man this talk from the insiders talking bout we will be disapointed with the XXIII's is depressing.

:frown:
frown.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Hopefully these packages don't cost so much, in the end I know I will only be getting the ones I really want. And I'm sure some places will sell some of them seperate. So I have to buy my releases next year with a lot of thought.
TEAMYANKEES​

ill only keep the full package with the XI's & XIl's and the X & XIII packages. With the others like the VIII & XV pack im thinking im just gonna sell the XV's ;(1)

Columbia XI, the Bred VIII's are still coming out this year. Pics haven't surfaced yet because the come out in December. Usually when there's a December release pics surface around July/August. And plus they're already in most local accounts system( i.e. Footlocker, Champs, ect.).

THIS SUCKS why not just release the shoes individually the game isn't the same man.I hope that they still release according to the info. that NTinfomaniac gave.

thanks ason92......havent heard that, thanks for the info!!!

NTInfomaniac has already posted style/color codes for 4 of the shoes slated.

Rock is just speaking (typing) how he normally does. "Hot Fiyah" and "I have an affinity for white women" are to-be-expected phrases in any given Rock post.

The amount of packs and releases is pretty overwhelming to me, but I think people can pick their spots for things that speak to and interest them and choose accordingly.

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

such a gimmick...i like this idea but i dont... i mean i like packages if i like both shoes for example dmps...but if theres a package of 2 and i only like 1 shoe thas a waste of money...
Knicks Fan til I die​

That's how JB does. Take the OLNL Pack for example: The put the most loved/ sought out colorway in a pack with a shoe lots of people didn't like( just speaking in general). They know they can get an easy $300 out of you by simply putting 1 shoe eveybody like in it. You gotta' give it to em' though, that's just simply... great marketing. |I
tired.gif

I see Billy Hoyle but I hope the ones that Ntinfomaniac confirmed still release in addition to the packs. The packs will be hard to come by I'm sure.

Honsetly just realase a shoe every month no packs its just an excuse to charge extremely high prices and make money money
The First Step is admitting you have a problem....

My Name is Mark, and i'm addicited to shoes

Byronde, I don't know but the shoes NTinfomaniac listed could be in the packs.
Shadow 10's+ Wht/Blk 13's= 23
Wht/Blk 9's+ Blk/Wht/Red 14's=23

Hmmm... :wink:
wink.gif

I expect the price point of these packages to be fair. There's no way that JB wants these huge boxes laying around in stockrooms. Looking forward to seeing what's in store...and as BillyOG Foamposite one FireRed V Retro DS 10

Byronde -- Those are the colorways for the packs.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Chi-Town X's and Flint Grey XIIIs...
Then, they are copped.

Looking for Atmos Elephant Air Max 1 Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Great info from some of NT's best in this post, thanks guys. XI's and XII's and X's and XIII's would be a must have. But its still only June of 2007 lol. There have been a lot of '08 speculation posts already. From now to 2008 JB could drop all these ideas for new ones. Thats why I think its too early for these kinds of posts and they will just create way too much hype. Maybe around October these posts will mean something.

chigago x's and original white black red 13's would be nice.! am i the only one who wants to see the powder ix's and x's release?

anyway this idea sounds kind of nuts but interesting at the same time. i think the prices will be high.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

So Billy, are you saying that the Shadow 10's & Wht/Blk 13's are going to be in one of the packs, as well as the Wht/ Blk 9's & Blk/ Wht/Red 14's? If so, Imma' have to start savin' right now!

Damn Billy So no individual retros at all that sucks, but thanks for the heads up you always seem to have inside info.

Back
Top Bottom