*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

Man, I can't WAIT!!!!
"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

blackiceblaze wrote:

the info weve gathered over the last week or so all makes sense now. shadows and og 13's, og 9's and black/white/red 14's, and I believe I heard some thing about a pair of 16's looking like boureaux's....maybe it was a hint of a package consisting of 16's AND bourdeaux's....oh the possabilities... the info weve gathered over the last week or so all makes sense now. shadows and og 13's, og 9's and black/white/red 14's, and I believe I heard some thing about a pair of 16's looking like boureaux's....maybe it was a hint of a package consisting of 16's AND bourdeaux's....oh the possabilities...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm... :D
happy.gif

Any prices? :nerd:
nerd.gif

I'm glad they're releasing all sorts of OG colorways, but damn they're just starved for ideas aren't they? :lol:
laugh.gif
...TEAM LOGIC ...TEAM RAPTORS ...DebateSyndicate
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,VII olympics, XI DMP, LBJ III and AZGs!​

prices are going to be around $300 a package and no they didnt actually say all the shoes would be released.
LIKE THE TEAM AND KEAK I GET
MOE DOE​

hopefully this isn't true.
I don't have $3300+ to drop on all 11 packages.
Sure, there are a couple I don't want, but it's still over what $ I will have.

NOOOOOOO JB!!!

man i dont if i have that much money because i have to save up for the VI and XI that will come out next year

ONE MORE THING, IMAGINE, the XIII and X package with the chiacgo X's and white/black XIII, i hope not 2 much money but i will cop that package,

but packages is bad idea 2 much money
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

$1000 packages?? Well it was fun while it lasted but I would be out the game.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

"I don't have $3300+ to drop on all 11 packages."

That doesn't include all the OTHER retros that are dropping not in packages. Could be a $4-5,000 year....

Well if it's true here are the possibilities:
1+ 22= They've gotta be kidding
2+21= Oh nooo
3+20= 20's & 3's... can't go wrong
4+19= I'll pass
5+18= probably/ not a 18's fan
6+17= probably/ not a 17's fan either
7+16= bring em' on
8+15= we're already getting 8's/ 15's are a no-no
9+14= count me in
10+13= sound's hot
11+12= I'd cop

And let's just say each pack goes for $250 minimum, that's $2,750 plus tax, easily $3,000!

Fiyah? They honestly have product lines called Fiyah?

I just threw up in my mouth a little...
:wow:
embarassed.gif

That all sounds ridiculous. In the last 10 years there have been WAAAAAAY too many products from Nike. Time was you count all the different hoops models for a season on your fingers. Then it went bananas in the mid 90's. Then Jordan Brand spun off to do its own thing in the late 90's. Now Jordan Brand have multiple competing lines and all those compete with Nike. They bought Converse too and now Wade has multiple shoes.

It's an absolute MESS. Why do they need so many designers and so many products? Have they ever heard of this thing called a cost/benefit analysis? I guess retros have given them plenty of money to waste on wages. If so GIVE ME A JOB and my own product line to design. Why not, everyone else has one?

Nike and Jordan are like a damn virus. They are just growing exponentially. Pretty soon we will be eating shoes, building houses from shoes, and finally drowning in shoes. They will be mining other worlds for materials and then shoes will blot out the sun.

:nerd:
nerd.gif
AirElijah@niketalk.com

That's a LOT of stuff JB has in the works....

K. Durant you say? :nerd:
nerd.gif
Can We Bring Back the Sticky w/ all the updated JB news?

Following all this stuff has been a lil difficult as of late. :\
ohwell.gif
I'm from Saratoga Avenue, I had to brawl...
It's the way we roll down here, stroll down here
A Shoot-Out is like a common cold out here...

Quote:
prices are going to be around $300 a package and no they didnt actually say all the shoes would be released.

If the packs are spread out I can work with this.

Quote:
This was an initial thought, but may now be 6 to represent how many rings MJ won.

I hope so.

Fiyah is how RockDeep is describing the shoes, NOT the actual product names.
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Please spread them out and be kind to the struggling broke college students out there. I can't get a job until next Spring and even though itll pay $11/hr my courseload will be so rough I'll barely be working any hours at all. 11+12 sounds great.

v's and xviii's :pimp:
pimp.gif

x's and xiii's :pimp:
pimp.gif

xx's and iii's :pimp:
pimp.gif

thats a sick setup but thats a whole lot of loot :smh:
smh.gif
- time for me to get another job...
and i am disappointed in you guys, everybody knows superman don't need no seatbelt

Really blco02? "Summer Hot Fiyah" sounds a lot like a name for product line rather than just his own description. I'm not saying you are wrong - I don't have any info - I'm just seeking extra clarification.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email: AirElijah@niketalk.com

Yea, theres no such team line coming out called summer hot fiyah - lol.
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $175: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom