Update on my kidney stones ugh

damn son !%+ sounds crazy.
tired.gif
just the thought
sick.gif

[h2]Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) for kidney stones[/h2]http://
Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) uses shock waves to break a kidney stone into small pieces that can more easily travel through the urinary tract and pass from thebody.

See a picture of ESWL .
  • You lie on a water-filled cushion, and the surgeon uses X-rays or ultrasound tests to precisely locate the stone. High-energy sound waves pass through your body without injuring it and break the stone into small pieces. These small pieces move through the urinary tract and out of the body more easily than a large stone.
  • The process takes about an hour.
  • You may receive sedatives or local anesthesia.
  • Your surgeon may use a stent when your stones are larger than 2.5cm. A stent is a small, short tube of flexible plastic mesh that holds the ureter open. This helps the small stone pieces to pass without blocking the ureter.
[h3]What To Expect After Treatment[/h3]http://
ESWL is usually an outpatientprocedure. You go home after the treatment and do not have to spend a night in the hospital.

It may take a few days or weeks for all the stone fragments to pass from your body. You may have mild pain as the small fragments pass through the urinarytract.
[h3]Why It Is Done[/h3]http://
ESWL may be used on people with a kidney stone that is causing pain or blocking the urine flow. Stones that are between 4mm and 2cm in diameter are mostlikely to be treated with ESWL.

ESWL may work best for kidney stones in the kidney, not in the ureter. It may be harder for ESWL to break up a stone that has moved into the ureter,although this is still possible. Your surgeon may try to push the stone back into the kidney with a small instrument (ureteroscope) and then use ESWL.

ESWL usually is not used if you:
  • Are pregnant. The sound waves and X-rays may be harmful to the fetus.
  • Have a bleeding disorder.
  • Have a kidney infection, urinary tract infection, or kidney cancer.
  • Have kidneys with abnormal structure or function.
[h3]How Well It Works[/h3]http://
After ESWL, stone fragments usually pass in the urine for a few days and cause mild pain. If you have a larger stone, you may need more ESWL or othertreatments.

ESWL machines can be low- or high-energy. Low-energy machines cause less discomfort, but you may need more treatments before the stone is broken into piecessmall enough to pass.

For 9 out of every 10 patients with kidney stones smaller than 10mm-either in the kidney or in the ureter-ESWL gets rid of all the stone or leaves only small fragments that don't cause any symptoms.[sup]1[/sup]

ESWL does not replace the need for the preventive treatment of kidney stones, such as drinking a lot of fluids.
[h3]Risks[/h3]http://
Complications of ESWL include:
  • Pain caused by the passage of stone fragments.
  • Blocked urine flow as a result of stone fragments becoming stuck in the urinary tract. The fragments may then need to be removed with a ureteroscope.
  • Urinary tract infection.
  • Bleeding around the outside of the kidney.
[h3]What To Think About[/h3]http://
ESWL does not successfully treat cystine kidney stones. These stones do not break up easily.

ESWL is a safe procedure and may be used on children and on individuals with only one working kidney. ESWL should not be used if you have a pacemaker unlessa cardiologist has determined it issafe.

I wish it was that easy man, I begged them to remove it, now I gotta go to the hospital and do all kinds of testing and see what my options are as far as thisdamn stone in me. it's a 4mm stone trying to pass thru my ureter. Here is a pic to better explain.

Ureter%20stone%201.jpg
h9991359_001.jpg
imgStoneDisease.jpg

u see in the 2nd picture it shows a crystal which is known as a kidneystone. Pretty lil thing ain't it.
frown.gif
it's not smooth or round, they are sharp and jagged and that is what passesthru everything. it cuts and infects the ureter and bladder, causing more pain. The pain isn't from the actual stone it'self it's from the stoneblocking the urine from passing causing Kidney to expand and fill up. Peeing isn't really an option, you either drip a few drops and it makes matters awhole lot worse or you finally do pass it, but left with a UTI from it all.
mad.gif

Yo Bad i had kidney stones a few months back...made a post and everything. Im sorry to hear you get them so often thats the worst feeling in life ive everexperienced. BTW it doesnt hurt when it comes out of the johnson rather when it goes from your kidney to your bladder you suffer.

I went to the emergency room and they gave me morphine and i stayed there for like 4 hours. They prescribed me oxycodone and some other ****...but the onlything that worked was those oxys.

Good luck my dude!

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

Ephan what the hell dude, seriously. Stay out of my posts if your going to be negative. Your acting childish, that would be like me going in to your R.I.P. post and laughing that your loved one died. Just to give you some knowledge. No, they can't be sucked out/Flushed out/ and no it has nothing to do with my sexuality. They can only be removed by laser (but even with that you still have to pass them) and they have something called "go and grab" where they go in the pee hole and grab the stone wherever it is located and pull it out.

I am sick of your E-Thugging ePhan your hiding behind a computer them tactics are getting old kid. Here's a very easy trick, if you don't like me don't read my posts stay out of them. It's that easy, I mean why do you waste time trying to attack me like are you my number one fan? I wasn't aware I even had a fan club. Whats your real name and address So I can send you an autographed picture?
MrSalt.jpg

ftr, i've posted my picture..talked about my place of employment...met NTers in person.....where did you get this "hiding behind the computer screen" bs?

lol@e-thug

yeah, making fun of your "rough" situation is soooooo thugged out...you got me...
laugh.gif

so here, here to your stones becoming more excruciating, and i wish many more upon you, kind sir...

roll.gif
@you wanting to end your life over this....Ns get kidney stones everyday, pull your skirt up, b....

It's excruciating pain. I've come home to my husband crying and having to go to the hospital so they can shove something up his urethra to pull itout. And he *welcomes* it because that means the pain can end. I think I'd rather pop out a kid.

me too. It's been a week almost and still have yet to pass the damn stone. The dr said i got 2 stones stuck in the tube from the kidney to the bladder. I would never wish these on anyone except Ephan, then we'll see if he wants to jock me once he experiences the aftermath of a kidney stone. I reported Ephan. I told them not to ban him though, just to limit to how much he can post. Like for example I told them to make it so he can only reply to one topic and create one topic a day. IMO that would be a lot worse than banning someone. Maybe that'll teach him to be more mature.
you serious?

you asked for the mods to give him a post limit of 1 per day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what the hell kina ******ed *%%* is that? might as well ban him while you're at it...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

P.S.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ "maybe that'll teach him

me too. It's been a week almost and still have yet to pass the damn stone. The dr said i got 2 stones stuck in the tube from the kidney to the bladder. I would never wish these on anyone except Ephan, then we'll see if he wants to jock me once he experiences the aftermath of a kidney stone. I reported Ephan. I told them not to ban him though, just to limit to how much he can post. Like for example I told them to make it so he can only reply to one topic and create one topic a day. IMO that would be a lot worse than banning someone. Maybe that'll teach him to be more mature.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Its getting PERSONAL in here!

laugh.gif
at some of these responses... Thats why I never put personal businesson the net.. THERE're SOME PEOPLE THAT WONT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.. IF you were in a lot of pain, you shouldnt be on the computer.. If someone you care aboutgot into a car accident, you shouldnt be posting about it. You should be by their side.. Some people just bring all the insults and jokes onto themeslves.

OP. I hope those stones come out quick. Sounds like you're in a lot of pain.

damn son that sucks but I honestly don't think enphan was that seriously...
1. it's a joke
2. you've seen more than comfortable with your sexuality
so I'm not seeing what he said that got you so upset.

no a ban would be easy, limiting how much he can post would be hell. I hope that if they do ban him I hope they ban his IP too! eNPHAN is a punk. Honestlyanyone who talks smack behind a computer is a punk. I don't think he'd say that to my face in person, if he did he'd get knocked out"Friday" style with his homies standing over him saying

I do have friends in ny it's 3:46 they are working. I would be at work but i am on sick leave, I can't cut hair if I am bending over grabbing my junklike a rapper every few mins and breathing like im in labor.

no a ban would be easy, limiting how much he can post would be hell. I hope that if they do ban him I hope they ban his IP too! eNPHAN is a punk. Honestly anyone who talks smack behind a computer is a punk. I don't think he'd say that to my face in person, if he did he'd get knocked out "Friday" style with his homies standing over him saying
fam just stop... you're lame... he made a joke, you got your panties in a bunch over it... just move on already...

your comebacks are lame, not to mention your threats carry absolutely no weight, and you corny...

not to mention you just called yourself a punk by talking smack behind a computer...

so in conclusion... you tried to ether Enphan... you didnt succeed... now just take your L and get on with your life

Gee thanks for the pictures and thanks for letting us know about your kidney stones
eyes.gif

No offense, but you are sounding like a real girl right now. You need to man up.

I don't know of others experiences, but at one point I was paralyzed from an incomplete spinal cord injury. My bladder didn't work and I had to selfcath. That right there was rough, but when you gotta do that, you are prone to UTI's and bladder infections. I've had kidney stones and the whole 9yards. It's rough, but not unmanageable.

And there's no damn way that any sane doctor is going to prescribe oxycontin for a kidney stone.

If the medicine that they have given you isn't working it's because you've developed a tolerance from abusing pain pills. If that's the case,it's your fault. And considering that you are snorting the pills, it's a good chance that you are abusing them.

So you need to man up my dude, there's a lot of people out here who would give up their big toe to have your problem.

It aint that bad.

eNPHAN, dude u know what I'll take back that knocking you out, and give you a nice big hug. I'ma give you some love since it's obvious you neverhad none. Sure my father may not agree with my lifestyle dude, but he still there for me, I was actually on the phone with him and he offered to give me hisscript for tabs he's coming over to check on me in an hour. So my dad doesn't agree with my lifestyle but he is still my father and he still acts likeone. Shows how much you know about my family. So call me dude. my number is (oh i can't PM you my number). We need to talk get in touch perhaps maybe u cansleep over and we'll watch movies on my couch and cuddle? Whats your favorite type of pizza boo? I'm like T.I. baby you can have "whatever youlike". Maybe you can get down like Lil wayne and lick it like a lollipop.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol, i just be joshing this kid....he really gets upset.

great, you reported me....my life is over....-rolls eyes-

unlike you, i have friends in real life i can share stories of my kidney stones with....

i was playing around with you, bruh...

ban me for what? i didn't even say anything offensive....nor did i "take shots" at you....

i think it's funny you wanna give us an update...like people care....

lol

one post yesterday isn't enough, he's gonna give us up-to-the-minute updates until he finally decides to take his life, i guess....
You're being an ##$ hole. fyi, just though you need to hear it from someone that's not the OP

We need to talk get in touch perhaps maybe u can sleep over and we'll watch movies on my couch and cuddle? Whats your favorite type of pizza boo? I'm like T.I. baby you can have "whatever you like". Maybe you can get down like Lil wayne and lick it like a lollipop.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that was so blatantly homosexual...
laugh.gif

but seriously... just go home fam... nobody is laughing with you... just call it a day... pack all your stuff up & go home...

i've only took tabs, never bought them on the streets, got them legit from dr from wisdom tooth removal. Yes I resorted to snorting a damn pill because Itook 2 2mg dilaudid orally and nothing went away. So I googled how long it takes for it to kick in and etc. Then I came across someone who was prescribed themfor spinal injury and said orally they don't help but if you shoot them or snort them they work. these are supposed to be immediate release tablets. Ifsnorting them gets them working better so be it, the last option is taking them up the butt. It passes the stomach and quickly goes into the bloodstream, whichis why i did it. I waited and waited for it to work so I did the 2nd pill waited an hour nothing, so I resorted to snorting to relieve my pain. Oh wellthat's what I had to do. Try manning up when you've had this problem for almost a week. and it isn't letting up been to the ER twice in less than 3days apart.

I'll give up my big toe for this to be gone.

eNPHAN what you say boo, you wanna get jiggy with it.

so what i purposely intended it to be that way. Dude wants to be a str8 up jerk i'll be a str8 up @+%%*#.

Back
Top Bottom