Update on my kidney stones ugh

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

We need to talk get in touch perhaps maybe u can sleep over and we'll watch movies on my couch and cuddle? Whats your favorite type of pizza boo? I'm like T.I. baby you can have "whatever you like". Maybe you can get down like Lil wayne and lick it like a lollipop.

your colors are showing.

i forgot what its called but my home girl had a tube in her kidney so she didn't have to pass stones through her vahjayjay.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

I am sick of your E-Thugging ePhan your hiding behind a computer them tactics are getting old kid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO i cant help but read this in a
dangle3.jpg
voice
laugh.gif
my bad

Ephan what the hell dude, seriously. Stay out of my posts if your going to be negative. Your acting childish, that would be like me going in to your R.I.P. post and laughing that your loved one died. Just to give you some knowledge. No, they can't be sucked out/Flushed out/ and no it has nothin
no pun intended. right
laugh.gif
J/k

anway. my cousin had these just looking at him hurt.i cant imagine the pain. It wasnt even a little stone
sick.gif

this happened to my brother like 2 months ago, pain hit him while he was driving. had to pull over and the pain was so intense he threw up a *#!* load. to makethings worse, he pulled into a gas station and the POS workers told him he had to leave even though he told them he was in pain. i hope their children neverlearn how to read.

Now, I gotta get surgery tmrw I am getting something called "Ureteroscopy"

Ureteroscopy info:
This procedure can be used to remove or break up (fragment) stones located in the ureter. A special telescopic instrument resembling a long, thin telescope(ureteroscope) is inserted through the urethra and passed through the bladder and up the ureter to the stone. Once the stone is located, the urologist eitherremoves it with a small basket inserted through the ureteroscope (called basket extraction) or breaks up the stone with a laser or similar device. Thefragments are then passed by the patient. Ureteroscopy is performed under general or regional anesthesia on an outpatient basis.

Now, in the past I had a Intravenous Pyelogram a.k.a IVP
That scarred me for life, the pain of trying to pee was horrible. It stung so bad it was like a million bees stinging my uretha nonstop whenever i tried topee. Moms used to run water in the bathtub and forced me to sit on the potty until I peed.

I hope to god this doesn't do the same thing to me. I just want to be better, no more getting drugged up, no more pain, no more full bladder (when for afact it's EMPTY) and sharp pains in the kidneys.

Back
Top Bottom