?Update on Nike Factories/ES?

Any good stuff at any of em?? Anything worth going for?? Imma be heading up this weekend for the labor day sales...

DMPs @ ES.

They were re-released two days ago.

I along with my partner ShoeGuru222 picked up 3 packages each.

^^^ yo, were you the dude that tried to get a discount at register for your multiple coppd DMP's cuz they droppd late???????

i can only imagine.

haha what?!

ohhh yeah ES now sells PLAYER EXCLUSIVES!!!!! bibby, ray allens, rips, just look for a small mexican dude, who is a manager at the es, and give him the secert saying "EH PAPI SHOW ME THE CHORIZO" and he will show you his PEs, i copped like 4 pairs. bout to win iss sc with em. hot stuff

dont believe me?......

shoeguru4.JPG

Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Quote:
^^^ yo, were you the dude that tried to get a discount at register for your multiple coppd DMP's cuz they droppd late???????

Hah. I don't even understand that question but why would I ask for a discount when it was already cheap at the ES?

Yeah, they also had DA PE's too.

whats es??
' they say i'm outta my mind. I say im outta my minutes
so i aint gotta waste my time when talk to these pigeons
they wanna offer me kisses, they wanna all be my misses
i look em dead in the eye like what you talkin bout willis. '

^ employee store, i just got back from MLK and they had nothing as for shoes but for clothes they had nice stuff...many BRS clothing for very cheap 10 bucks a shirt and 20 for a zip-up...only 2X and up tho
I AM FROM SEATTLE

I couldn't believe I blew it when I heard they re-released the DMP...and weren't they clearanced on the back rack for only $120?... :wow:
eek.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
I heard it was mostly sz. 10.5 and 11's too.
IT IS[/center]

Quote:
I wear 8 pr of shoes at a time so thats perfect.

if im not mistaken, ud need to wear 16 pairs of shoes at the same time to make it perfect; 8 packs dmp = 8 pairs of vi's + 8 pairs of xi's.

srry.

Back
Top Bottom