UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

Quote:
those goldenrods are super nice. if I didnt have the bttys I'd make a pair of lows... still tempted but enough's enough.
THREE00ZEEX@YAHOO.COM[/email] - WANTED size 13-14:
Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI
Air Max 1 NL white/grey CEMENT
Air Max 97/360 hybrid UNION
Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

Heads up, people...I was just able to order a pair with black and white! Woohooo!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wanted: Grape Vs and Tweed Dunk High SBs size 10.5

^^^ ay BIG TIME post those HOYAS when u get em i was gonna do them too but i wanna see how that grey looks:.

In case anyone is interested, my Hi's came in today. The quality is better than expected. Made in China. The only "complaint" I have is that the blue came out a little lighter than I was expecting it to be. It is very much a Carolina blue and it looked a little more aqua and darker than it came out. Either way, I still really like them.

I will post pics tonight when I get home from work.
WTB OG COLUMBIA XI'S and OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

I returned my Highs the other day because my blue was a lot lighter than expected. It was supposed to be Royal blue, but came out like crap. Mine came from China as well.

If the Black and White options come back, I might try something else.
NT '06 = NP '99

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

Here they are:
660e1ko.jpg

4tzx3t5.jpg

and the whole ID team:
4zve2pl.jpg
WTB OG COLUMBIA XI'S and OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

^ is that purple you used, or varsity royal? because people said their varsity royal came out purple.

I guess someone should try to make a guide of how the true colors are. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

334qfqa.jpg

Base: Safety Orange
Vamp: Varsity Purple
Swoosh: Varsity Maize

id1%20(Small).JPG

Base: Deep Forest Green
Vamp: Varsity Maize

54edkj4.jpg

Base: Varsity Purple
Swoosh: Varsity Blue

250489169.jpg

Base: Black

254299092.jpg

Dunk on left:
Vamp: White

Dunk on right:
Vamp: Varsity Red

2005072069761047084_rs.jpg

Base: University Blue

257441017.jpg

Vamp: (Textile) White

Swoosh: Pinkfire

Missing:
Neutral Grey
Midnight Navy

Like I said, please correct me if i'm wrong.

WOW!!!!!

Those are ALL beautiful!!!!!

Big Thanks Everyone For Sharing The Great Pictures!!!!!

Very nice custom shoes, especially for the price.

It's purple. Sorry, I suck at taking pictures. But yeah, varsity purple, university blue, white.
WTB OG COLUMBIA XI'S and OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

Base: Safety Orange
Vamp: Varsity Purple
Swoosh: Varsity Maize

these are mine....the one i did during the december id event and those are the exact colors i used.....i couldn't be happier about them too

334qfqa.jpg
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
***we diddy boppin' on u second rate swagger jackers***​
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****REP CODE BE9593​

Yeah, how does the royal look in
real life on those argon type dunks?

I'm torn between doing a gucci or argon type low.

^^^ Those blk n wht highs looks pretty good. Can I see a side view pic? Just want to see how similar it is to the Old Love AJI.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
====================================
TEAM SARTORIALMySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.

Quote:
It's purple. Sorry, I suck at taking pictures. But yeah, varsity purple, university blue, white.

Nah. You're pictures are good, man. I asked 'cause the NikeID department seems to be color blind. Thanks.

some say the dunk was a takedown of the aj1. But I think it's an improvement. Nicer lines, everything.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

Are you sure? because the aj1 came out before the dunk, preceded it by about a year.
"i will slap someone if i ever see anyone wear them and try to stunt wit them" -masterani3

according to the email nike send to me. before came out the same year and were designed at the same time. that is why the aj1 and dunk are so similar.
WTB size 12: Terminator Highs, pre-2003 Non SB Dunk Highs.

email:ibn.sonof@gmail.com

it could be they were designed closer together than they appeared on the court. I know the aj1 appeared on mj early in the 84-85 season, and i saw somewhere it said Nov.

The dunks were a bit hit in the 86 march madness... so even if they came out at the start of that season, its a year later.

Heres my pair. I'm satisfied with how they turned out. Can't wait to break these out.

gucciidfliptu9.jpg
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

is it the lighting in the pic of the gucci hi's or is the black on them lighter than the lows?
R.M.S.

Back
Top Bottom