UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

628hkw0.jpg

Had to give it try, kinda like 'em

Nice. so many nice color ways but I still come back to the Iowa lows. don't know if I can pull the trigger on a pair when i already have the bttys hi version.

decisions decisions.

wish you could change midsole colors

houser34

I have the same exact design just with the personalization on the side waiting to be bought my me...Hey I guess both of our tastes in style are pretty nice =P

^ i was thinking of doing that, but it looked too much like jordan 1's.....
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Is it just me or did this end already? I just typed in dunk on niketown and the hi and low premium doesnt come up anymore just the regular dunk low. Is this happening to anyone else?

I was just about to post this, ItsTheShoes07. That was a very short stint...luckily bought two pairs for me already. Maybe there was just an overflow of orders that they had to hold up on in it for a bit. They didn't even get a chance to put it on nikeid.com.
EMAIL: david.austria@villanova.edu

I ordered a pair last week and i think i may have ordered too big, if they dont fit and i return them will i be able to re-customize them even if they're not on the site anymore?

^It works. It flags you before ordering, says that there's a high demand and that delivery is 4-6 weeks.

Any link for the high?
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Back
Top Bottom