UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

options are same as before.... still crappy quality i guess.

well, everyone can fi nally make their goldenrod highs, city attacks, ultramans, etc. etc.. etc.. etc..
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Does anyone know how long they will be on the website. Im going to try to make several id's.
TEAMYANKEES​
If your selling Union 97/360 10 or 10.5 PM Me

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKSTEAMYANKEES

Thank you for this post. I've been waiting for them to go back up.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Has anyone else ordered and gotten charged sales tax? I've ordered ID's and from a bunch of other websites but have never been charged tax... Did the laws change or something because this is the second time I've been charged tax this week from online merchants. I mean it isn't alot of money, but I thought they couldn't charge tax on international/interstate shipping.
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

Oh happy day for me :smile:
smile.gif

*EDIT*

On second thought...I'll pass...You can only get color on the leather tounge >:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER
The bottom line is...I do me, you do you, isn't life great when we do that​

For those that ordered some lows when they were up a few months ago, how is the quality? Crappy like the regular iD lows?
Spinach dip, real hot chicks. Spike the punch and take a sip.​

Quote:
For those that ordered some lows when they were up a few months ago, how is the quality? Crappy like the regular iD lows?

it depends, if you bought them in december, the toe box is a little bit thicker, still creases, but it feels a bit thicker. if you ordered in january, the toe-box is really creasable thin. i returned a pair because of this.
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

i'm excited just to be able to custom a dunk Hi how limited it is..
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

So is going to the 255 NikeID store in NYC worthless since the options are exactly the same as the website?

Quote:
So is going to the 255 NikeID store in NYC worthless since the options are exactly the same as the website?

no, of course not...... but if you're only going there for the shoes, then you should never go in the first place....
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

orchard street dunk hi's for me....though i'm not convinced to pull the trigger just yet
6eusith.jpg
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKSTEAMYANKEES

sucks you can't change the sole color, whatever your base color is that's the sole color, if there was a Gum sole option I would be all over these.

but it is still nice to be able to make some classic colorways.

will probably order 1 of these today can't decide which to get.
DON'T BITE :wink:
wink.gif

I tried to make a reverse Purple/White co.jp pair but because the base is White, so is the bottom of the outsole, which should be Purple. Oh well. Money saved.
Ecoutez et repetez...

^Yeah the options are still lacking.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:

Yeah pretty much, i went last week, used one of my invites, and now im pissed. Im gonna go back there this afternoon and ask for a new one since in my eyes they screwed me.

Quote:
no, of course not...... but if you're only going there for the shoes, then you should never go in the first place....
Treasure Trooper.com

Just a quick question, they run about a size big right? I'm afraid to order a 10.5 when I usually wear an 11.5.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

Back
Top Bottom