UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

^ Thanks for posting your pics KVN... Even though they are off, that deep forest green is still close enough since I'm never getting my hands on an actual pair of brazil his anytime soon... You've basically got every colorway I've thought about doing (only as his), I just have to stop myself from making the purple/white and a pair of supas. Well at least not anytime now, my bank account needs sometime to recover from my spring spending.
WTB: Nike Stab Footpatrol 1 & 2 11.5/12

id%20%28Small%29.JPG
:smokin
smokin.gif

Can somone please tell me how to get these on the site? The links aren't working.
Az Obicham Maratonke
Go Sabres!
Lets go Buf-fa-lo!

As somebody who owned the original Supa's, I've been very happy with my ID'd pair from December. The sole of course is orange, and the blue option for the swoosh is a little darker than the Supa's blue.

these are my creations- prolly not going to cop because i favor the lows over the hi's
66biv7k.jpg

"you scream im lazy u must be crazy, you thought i was a donut you tried to glaze me"

Quote:
for anyone who cannot find the shoes through provided links or on NIKEID go to www.niketown.com & type in Dunk the id's are at the top of the search results

yeah links are not working for me either. neither is this method. could someone shine some light?

I go away for 5 days and look what happens!
Hell yeah.
Just have to wait a minute to see how the quality is.
Got hundreds in credit with iD burnin a hole in my pocket.
passed on bttys, am90's and now maybe these...
we'll see.
Thanks for the heads up bro.
What am I gonna do when the aliens come?​

garbage quality. not even worth $ 50.

Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Gentry needs to be put in JB Prison Camp
Prediction: Gentry taking JB down with him 2007-08

do they run true to size?
AiM :: JCINISTA
FOR TRADE:: SIZE 9 WHT MELVINS HIs, EIREs, TWISTED PREP DUNKS 9.5

I need to get up on this before they take it down again. It would've been cool if they have more materials and colors but I'll take what I can get. Yah KVN's are nice, might have to take some inspiration from all of you. Peace.

is there a free shipping code? i checked the Nike forum and didn't find any.
by the way, make sure to read my sig...

ebay Auctions To Come...​

if only they allowed me to change the color of the sole independently..... they would have more of my money.....
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

ID.png

Just bought these, should hold me over until I can get the real thing.
TEAM corNhuskers​
FOR SALE...
DS STUSSY FREE (11)
DS CARDINAL VII (10)
DS KICKS/HI CHUKKAS (8.5)

if u customed those id city attacks to have purple stitching :pimp:
pimp.gif

and i wonder whether these will run tru or size down as before
TruBlu Spikes:250shipped
OLNL(10.5):300shipped
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape