UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

Quote:
Where do I enter in the free shipping code?

right at the end its gonna ask for a source code or a promotion code right before click to confirm u order and get the confirmation number
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

Is it right in the "Shipping" section? Theres 3 choices there and I tried the code on all of them but it didnt seem to show up when I got to the part where I enter in my card information
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

just ordered my gucci lows

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

seems like the hi & low premiums are a regular offering now...
So everyone should be able to make their pairs...
-------------
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it?! My Harvard tie! Like oh, SURE he went to Harvard!

Quote:
Is it right in the "Shipping" section? Theres 3 choices there and I tried the code on all of them but it didnt seem to show up when I got to the part where I enter in my card information

its right where it says shipping info for me

u put it in here where it says

DO YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD, PRODUCT VOUCHER OR PROMOTIONAL CODE?

its the first option in which they allow u to put in a code

^^Got it. Thanks. Ordered my Gucci HI's. Looks like everyone else is getting the lows, so I decided to change it up. Hopefully they look great in person.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Does anyone else have any other links because everytime i try it all that happens is the little 3 by 3 boxes load and nothing else after that. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks

good lookin out zach13g and shaqrules :pimp:
pimp.gif

Common sense is not so common.

^^Thanks for the suggestion but i dont think thats it because the link that shaqrules works but when i change the country it just keeps loading. BTW i ordered a pair of hi tops when they were on for a couple of days and it worked fine, nothing like this happened.

are they the same color choices as earlier this month?

also, is this varsity maize?
250489175.jpg
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
VD will hurt you​
FS sz 11 - DS Jordan Playoff XIIIs, DMP XI, BMP, Oly VII.
sz.11.5 - Black/Red XIV, Fire Red III

^Yes, that's varsity maize. Yes, it's the same color options with the addition of "pinkfire". Also, the lows now have the option of heel text.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

i wonder if im actually gonna pull the trigger and order the gucci and supa lows this time around

also looks like varsity crimson was replaced by pinkfire

and onhollowedground, when did they ever offer a black midsole?
THREE00ZEEX@YAHOO.COM[/email] - WANTED size 13-14:
Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI
Air Max 1 NL white/grey CEMENT
Air Max 97/360 hybrid UNION
Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

kvn - i sold my Z a couple years ago cuz maintenance was a pain but im hoping to get one again in a couple years when i have the $ to spend on it. but 240zx, 280zx, and 300zx are a few of my favorite cars man... 350z not so much :lol:
laugh.gif
THREE00ZEEX@YAHOO.COM[/email] - WANTED size 13-14:
Air Max 1 Atmos SAFARI
Air Max 1 NL white/grey CEMENT
Air Max 97/360 hybrid UNION
Harris Tweed FOOTSCAPES

they wont let me add my shoes to the cart anymore =(

does that mean they're going to stop for awhile...again?

yeah...i didnt click on the 'add more' button. thanks though...anyone else have this problem?

should i get the orange base and blue swoosh or or white and purple highs that people have been making or should i get the guccis???? help

Quote:
yeah...i didnt click on the 'add more' button. thanks though...anyone else have this problem?
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

i didnt save my design i just orderd them straight up and i got my order number. what i want to know is is there away i can go back on nike id use my order number and see exactly what i designed and ordered? i was on there and i didnt see that option

Back
Top Bottom