Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Chyna told me everything about your theesomes"

What kinda man let's his women tell him about the famous ****** she's fkd? :rofl:

Then again....this is the same man that was ok with his chick sending him a video of her getting smashed in his damn bed :lol:.

Rob got some ****old fantasies or something. Weird guy

I could see it if he was pulling a reverse Kris Jenner and pimping out IG thots and strippers to these celebs and wanna be flexers, but he put a baby inside her.

Maybe this is happening to him for him to come out on the other side the new and improved Kris Jenner with 10x the legal pimp hand.

Thats his last hope.

What a troll.
roll.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah this is all a joke. Dude talking in circles same thing same s*** over n over in each post

Prob his boys he let smash who are trying to be "up n coming"

Where is Ben Baller to make sense of all of this...

BEN BALLER[emoji]8482[/emoji]‏Verified account @BENBALLER 4h4 hours ago
More
Sometimes you reach your breaking point. There isn't 2 sides to this story either... She is just trash

Last edited:

Bruh :rofl: goat tracklist

Rob wildin, but T.I is in no position to lecture. TIP has done his share of buffoonery, has zero control over his side chick and is allowing VH1 to document his family falling apart. T.I is on some clown **** too, just a different kind

Everything Tip said is true though. :lol:

It is, just saying that T.I.P is in no position to talk

How is he not in position to talk? Everybody else talking about this ****.

Instead of Rob listening, he thinks he had some "dirt" on Tip by saying he smashed his baby mama also. That's why Rob is a sucka.

someone need to pull up to rob house take his phone offer dude a drink and a spliff and take this man out and flourish. Dude really crying on IG like a ***** :lol: when he can have access to a ton of em.

This is awesome

A threesome with tiny and chyna? Sounds like the lowest quality of threesomes but if I took my glasses off and couldn't see i'd have a really good time.

hatin. Have you ever had a 3some :lol:

Bruh :rofl: goat tracklist

Rob wildin, but T.I is in no position to lecture. TIP has done his share of buffoonery, has zero control over his side chick and is allowing VH1 to document his family falling apart. T.I is on some clown **** too, just a different kind

Everything Tip said is true though. :lol:

It is, just saying that T.I.P is in no position to talk

How is he not in position to talk? Everybody else talking about this ****.

Instead of Rob listening, he thinks he had some "dirt" on Tip by saying he smashed his baby mama also. That's why Rob is a sucka.

T.i criticizing Rob for airing his business out in public when T.I has done exactly the same thing. Not only that his wife and side piece when throwing shade on social media at each other

And Rob is not only saying T.I smashed Chyna, he is saying he paid Chyna for the threesome.

If true, Chyna used her yambs to get money out of T.I too

T.I can speak on it, but he has done his share of buffoonery too

rob just needs to get the lap band surgery , get a dna test on the kid , get full custody of his kid , and eat off his sisters. aint no way he should be taking these l's with that last name 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom