Update!!! So my friend is thinking of blowing up the school and I need advice

Ok I'm back at school and now I have a friend who's thinking about blowing up the school because of a fraternity didn't pick him. He says its more like people are making fun of him and girls are *%@$%%. Seriously its all confidence issue's and paranoia at the end of the day. I'm a bio student so he text me look for equipment and materials. I talk to him about it later in the day and he shows me plans for a hydrogen bomb he got off the internet. He says he will make one and win a war 
indifferent.gif
. Now I destroy that dream because if countries with PHD scientist cant do it then he sure the hell cant. He then says he will just make pipe bombs like when he was in a gang. Then he leaves. What should I do NT?
This is NOT DUCKTALES. 

Cliffs

Fraternity did not pick him

Its the straw that breaks the camels back and he loses it

He is seriously planning to lay bombs around the school 

Update.

Ok so I wish I could say 

ducktales_show.jpg_320_320_0_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

and it would be true but that's how it is.

Ok so me and the dude had a little sit down. Now before I get into the story of today I need to add some more back story for everyone. Now I knew the dude from class and we hung out with games of spades and all till he pretty much became a main stay in my group of friends. As time went on he gains a drinking issues and I end up making this thread http://niketalk.com/topic/318705/need-help-----coming-Alcoholic-Vol-Friends--Depression#.TzMnqlwS0k0. Since then me and my roommate (whos also one of my friends) have been trying to help him and its just been a waste of time. We recommended him therapy and it turns out he has been there at a mental hospital for all sorts of issues. He gets crazy/emotional or whatever where he starts *****ing and crying that girls don't like him, females who have sex unmarried are +*!*!#, people are happy should die, his sister should praise him more, his brother is a @%* and a bunch of other crap at leasat once at month if a while but outside of that he's cool. I have been drowning him out because I've tried to help him and he doesn't want help and *****ing more.

Now fast forward today. Asked him about the bombs and he says he is done with that and just wants revenge against the Iotas. I told him straight up go get help or him and the group are DONE. Straight up dead him. He refused to go back because he doesn't want to go  back to the mental hospital and more. I told him grow a sac and more. We yelled then told negro to f out. My roommate told him he will continue to help him through his issue. Imo enabling him but my roommate wants to help everyone.

Now if he comes by its purely to hang with my roommate. Though my roommate does agree if he hears about a bomb its COP CALL.  I done trying to help a helpless idiot whos older then me. Going to talk to my advisor about this thursday. Dry snitching ahoy. 

I would assume that he isn't serious if it was me honestly.  But if you truly think he has the potential to do this and think he will do it call the cops for real.
Spoiler [+]
first time in a long time i have been inb4 megatron

Either tell school officials because that is a serious situation or stay good friends with him and make sure he doesn't plan on going at you.

damn i usually dont condone snitching but if you think hes capable and crazy enough you better say something before its too late.

Show him a video of one of these frat groups dancing around, that might ease his disappointment a bit 
laugh.gif

.. but seriously, have a talk with the dude. Show him the bright side of all of this. Tell him to think long term.. Finishing school and living a content life, or going to prison/getting shot by cops? 
30t6p3b.gif

I seriously think he might do it. I'm wanna try and talk him down from it. He's been on a craze lately with him because he keep saying he wants someone to f with him so he can kill them. Sadly he constantly talks about killing. I wanna keep the cops out as long as possible but will make the call if needed

It could just be a front, Talk to him over the course of a few days. Once you get the cops involved, there is no turning back. His future will be destroyed because he, maybe, let the heat of the moment get to him.

wats dudes name and what school do u goto. someone from NT will call the cops for u

Originally Posted by Supremacy

What fraternity rejected him btw?
Is pledging that big of a deal to him?
laugh.gif
150px-IotaPhiTheta.jpg
 Iota phi theta. He was mad because 3 fratenties didn't take him and they were questioning his undying loyalty 
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Just please tell me you're not in Ohio

Hell no

mdwst9 wrote:
wats dudes name and what school do u goto. someone from NT will call the cops for u

I'll try and handle it myself 

punch him in the mouth and tell him to grow a sack.
indifferent.gif

crying because he wasn't accepted into a frat?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
if srs call the police

Try to talk some sense into him, in a firmly but not aggressively.Try and work with him on making friends and approaching women.
Urge him to seek counseling. Be watchful and prepared to involve authorities. That's what I would try.
ohwell.gif

Don't play around with that !%*%. Call the cops. What a little %+$*#.

I get so heated when I hear about school shootings/murders. Every student there is just trying to make something of themselves and one individual just goes and @*%%+ it up.

Does he not know that he can take his aspirations to a grad chapter later?

Snitch on that man though.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by Supremacy

What fraternity rejected him btw?
Is pledging that big of a deal to him?
laugh.gif
150px-IotaPhiTheta.jpg
 Iota phi theta. He was mad because 3 fratenties didn't take him and they were questioning his undying loyalty 
Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Just please tell me you're not in Ohio

Hell no

mdwst9 wrote:
I'll try and handle it myself 

First off.... Dude is a *!%!* a should be ashamed of himself for taking it that serious.

Secondly... If he does end up doing something stupid and you never went to the police, I hope that +*** haunts you in your dreams for the rest of your life. Or big Tyrone haunts your bootyhole in a jail cell.

Damn the Iotas didn't even want to mess with him? That's crazy. The get made fun of by other frats more than Ohio does on NT. But to get back to the topic, I wouldn't call the cops just yet. Get close to him and be as good of a friend to him as you can so you can stay privy as to what he's doing and also hopefully show him he has friends, as well as people who care for him, and to do anything drastic would be a big mistake. I you get close to him and things don't look to be getting any better, call the police when it's absolutely inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom