UPDATE: Vote for my friends homegirl on MAXIM (Couple more PICS)

goodluck to her, imma keep checking these females but I like her so far.

2390071_l2.jpg

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

get off my sack, you know who you are. Go D ride, like normal
You're a clown. Find ONE person I "D ride" on this board, please, I beg of you.

With that being said, dudes can't have a PREFERENCE without being labeled A RACIST?
indifferent.gif

Pssshhhh...you D ride the hell out of me.  Always agreeing with me on taxes and hating fat girls.

Just playin.  I actually never looked at you as a D rider.  I always viewed you as a leader, as opposed to follower.

indifferent.gif
 to the dude who said man is rasict cause he said the other chick is hotter.  She is...get over it.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

get off my sack, you know who you are. Go D ride, like normal
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're a clown. Find ONE person I "D ride" on this board, please, I beg of you.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]With that being said, dudes can't have a PREFERENCE without being labeled A RACIST? [/color]
indifferent.gif

Pssshhhh...you D ride the hell out of me.  Always agreeing with me on taxes and hating fat girls.

Just playin.  I actually never looked at you as a D rider.  I always viewed you as a leader, as opposed to follower.

indifferent.gif
 to the dude who said man is rasict cause he said the other chick is hotter.  She is...get over it.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I lol'ed[/color]
laugh.gif

2395581_l1.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Please tell me I'm seeing things.[/color]
roll.gif

good luck to her, not that shell need it but theres def some healthy(!!!) competition

Clearly the winner will be.....

She tried to go with the cheetah look but ended up with cheetohs tatted on her.

Michelle_l3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom