UPDATE: Vote for my friends homegirl on MAXIM (Couple more PICS)

http://www.maxim.com/girl...position=1&year=2009

2432871_l3.jpg

2432871_l1.jpg

*UPDATE*

2uhod47.jpg

faxuut.jpg

11wd3c4.jpg

Oakland? Why haven't I met this girl?

What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?: I like to wrestle and trap anyone between my thunder thighs.

What do you feel most comfortable wearing?: I prefer no bra because I am carrying some perfect natural beauties!

Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year?: AMAZING ROMP once a year will do because I'll have something to look forward to the year after.

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: On a beach, it was uncomfortable because sand got EVERYWHERE, and I mean everywhere.

Voted.

%%@ She looks a little bigger than this.

Height: 4'11" Weight: 100 lbs.

She's single? Ducktales. 

Asian or Latina? From the O, serious?

Voted. I'm guessing this is your homegirl too considering you know her by association.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

She's single? Asian or Latina?

Ducktales. From the O, serious?

Voted. I'm guessing this is your homegirl too considering you know her by association.
Nope, I was in the same club when my dude met her but I was doing my own thing.  She's Filipino. INSbutHS.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I voted for someone else. Good luck though.[/color]

eek.gif
roll.gif

No prob. Just helpin my dude out, he was trying to get votes for his friend.

Originally Posted by Russoull

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

She's single? Asian or Latina?

Ducktales. From the O, serious?

Nope, I was in the same club when my dude met her but I was doing my own thing.  She's Filipino. INSbutHS.
Ah got it, she probably really from City or Vallejo if that's the case 
laugh.gif
But I concur, there are some 'nice' looking ones on the site, too bad the LA one doesn't show as much promise 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Oakland? Why haven't I met this girl?

What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?: I like to wrestle and trap anyone between my thunder thighs.

What do you feel most comfortable wearing?: I prefer no bra because I am carrying some perfect natural beauties!

Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year?: AMAZING ROMP once a year will do because I'll have something to look forward to the year after.

What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: On a beach, it was uncomfortable because sand got EVERYWHERE, and I mean everywhere.

33wxu3d.jpg

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

devil.gif

356932_l1.jpg

this pic leads me to think ur racist, because she isnt badder than the one op posted
yea, ok i'm racist for having a preference 
eyes.gif

and lets base if im racist or not on your opinion of girls 

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

get off my sack, you know who you are. Go D ride, like normal
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're a clown. Find ONE person I "D ride" on this board, please, I beg of you.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]With that being said, dudes can't have a PREFERENCE without being labeled A RACIST? [/color]
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom