**UPDATED** 2/7/08 PRINTS AVAILABLE Jordan Artwork

***UPDATE*** 2/07/08
Hey, I have been showing you guys my artwork from the start and now i am finally, finally, finished. The drawing is unique in that it is done in tiny, tinydots. No Lines whatsoever. I would guess there is 500,000+ little dots that make up the entire image. It allows me to produce very fine detail. I used a .20mmtechnical pen for the entire drawing. I have prints made through a process called "giclee printing." It is the highest quality print in the world.The print is NOT on poster type paper, but yet a thick high quality art paper that will never fade. It is exactly like the original. That's the benefits ofgiclee printing even though it's expensive.
It was tough for me to price this thing because it took me a long time to complete it, coupled with the price of giclee printing, I have decided on theseprices. I have 2 sizes...
16x20...$80---------(only 50 prints made)
14x18...$60---------(only 500 prints made)
Signed and Numbered. Shipping is too be determined by location and will be added to price. Insurance is required.
Again, the paper is a top grade thick art paper with texture. Looks awesome in person.
If you have any questions or would like to purchase one, pleasse contact me at Mholtz2323@yahoo.com
Later
Mike by the way, some of the picture are out of focus a bit. Looks 100x better in person.
Tiger woods drawing in progress in last picture.

stippling = cool effect.
awesome work, man. really great job.
i've never been able to pull of realistic stuff by doing that.
keep up the good work.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​
XXX​

Amazing job....I can't believe how much time that could take...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Amazing job. Thats a lot of time to put into one drawing. The result looking very nice though.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

:wow:
eek.gif
-SHOES BEFORE BOOKS-​

Very nice clean ob, it has a really nice plastical feel to it.
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

now that i wouldnt mind BUYING!!!!...if you do decide to sell some more art let us know...

i can do better with my eyes closed.

nah j/p man. awesome job. wish i had a little artistic ablility in my body.
PATRIOTS​

really nice you have some true god given talent
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

whats the latest on these drawings/prints?....im very interested in buying at least one of them!!!

niccccccccccccccce
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Let's hope we make the most of this Warrior's offseason!​

Back
Top Bottom