UPDATED 4/25: April-Sept '05 Retro SB Release Info/Pics

what month are the avengers dropping some people have said this month some people said august and some people have said september...does anyone know?

So the Orange one will be limited, thats o.k., i'll still get them i like them that much. And where will the royal ones be??? Kentucky, Florida?
Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees

now im not really a retro guy but these are nice

70di11.jpg

y029.jpg

the top two to the left?Are the ones on the right tiffany's?I'm not updated on the whole retro scene

BTW what shoes are those button ups?
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.
HEAT
MEMBER 1
Can you handle it in the Paint?!?!​

i dont think anyones posted the Xiao Dunks...so here you go

1420067065.jpg

2010934158.jpg

details about the shoe..."Most of the shoe's color is inspired by the steamer of Xiao long. Stretch leather and wooden color, cause the steamer is made of bamboo. Due to the delicious oily juice in xiao long, it always and easily get dirty/oily. We use oily leather to present that effect. The logo on the tongue means the small dishes/bowl + chopsticks. People always eat xiao long together with vinegar, which always be put in the little dishes/bowls. And always, Chinese people use chopsticks. Stitches on the upper inspired by the stitches on the steamer."

The Shanghai Dos is actually a pretty interesting concept. I'm liking it more the more I see it. Should have hung onto my Shanghai Uno to trade with someone. :\
ohwell.gif

And I shout that you're all fakes, (FAKES!), And you should have seen the look on your face, And I guess that's what it takes, When comparing your bellyaches, And it's been a long time, Which agrees with this watch of mine, And I guess that I miss you, and I'm sorry if I dissed you.
Wanted Sz 11: HEINEKENS, Hot Pink Classic SBs, Mita AF1, Rooster AF1, Sambas, Flash SB, Haze low.
11.5: Orange Blaze FCs, Safari AM90s, Chlorophylls, Neon AM97s

^^ Do you think Shanghai 2's will make there way over here like the 1st Shanghai's?
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
Team Leader​

Back
Top Bottom